Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get those Yummy Better Protein Bars guys!!!!!

theemperor

Plat Hero
Platinum
Seriously, these protein bars are the best out there, all natural and best tasting!
No more of that sorry ass chalky bars,, these are very delicious.
Everything you need, quality protein, good calories for bulking and all natural ingredients.:chomp:

Better Protein Bars :Chef:

So after the last week of my competition diet, I went ape shit on them. It was the greatest tasting thing of all time. It was like snacking on Peanut Butter cups made out of million dollar bills and unicorn tears. I'm not joking, after 7 days of nothing but tilapia filets and broccoli I ate the entire batch in one sitting.

i fuking LOVE THEM also. tried the new flaves also and where GREAT.
got 3 bags and 2 mor eon way. got ot make another bach this week.
they deff got the right name :p

I have 2 bags coming my way cant wait to make some!

i have a hard time not to eat my fingers after mixing them. I dont even wash my hands. they get sparkling clean just from me licking the mix off them! You cant beat them. delicious and you know what your getting!

Is there an easier way to make these, the label says 1/4 cup of water which isnt near enough..

You can add some more water to your liking. But I find the 1/4 cup is enough for me, the more water I add they turn out sorta mushy and I like them to be more hard.

Are you mixing them with your hands? Cause I know some try a spoon and that is just way too difficult. I use either my hands or a beater works really good as well. :Chef:

Top Bottom