Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German Volume Training

Illuminati said:
really? how long did you do it for? and why did you hate it? i'm still gonna try it to see if it can work for me.

Like I said I got smaller and weaker. The only person I know that thought it worked was my friend, who had just started lifting, who would've made newbie gains off of bench pressing a dinner plate.

I gave this one a pretty solid try years ago, and I got smaller and weaker too, I really didnt enjoy the training either

needsize said:
I gave this one a pretty solid try years ago, and I got smaller and weaker too, I really didnt enjoy the training either

thanks for all the replies, and input. starting to realize that it would more than likely be a waste of my time. you guys just saved me from setting myself back....

Don't do it.

You may seem to grow quickly, especially if you're overeating and drinking a lot of water. But much of this weight will be added energy stores. When you poop yourself out to a ridiculous degree like that the body will expect more of it.

Coming off the program you'd probably shrink back down somewhat.

All in all, there are easier ways to grow.

Top Bottom