Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George, Digger, BRR - Petition for Traning Mods

I'd be happy to have Cinical Simian, Silver Shadow, or Blut Wump.....or all three. Just showing support.

Any of the three are easily qualified. I'd like to say,though, that the 5,000,000 karma figure is the more reasonable recompense.

Re: George, Digger, BRR - Petition for Training Mods

blut wump said:
Greetings, Uppers.

Ever since Rick had a thread some weeks ago suggesting that EF would soon be likely to appoint fresh, replacement mods, there has been an expectation of and rising disappointment in the lack of the instatement of new mods chosen from the regular and respected contributors to the Weights and Training Forum.

Some of the Elite Mods have made efforts to help out in this interim time but there is a strong feeling that we would be best served by having mods who are of the current crop of regular contributors.

I write to urge you to speed this process or, at least, to inform us where in the process we currently stand and your best estimates of when we will be appointed fresh mods or informed that it isn't going to happen.

Popular suggestions so far seem to be:
Blut Wump
Cynical Simian
Silver Shadow

I realise that Rick has written against any kind of popularity contest for mods and that they should and shall be chosen and appointed purely at Admin's consideration and discretion. I post those names merely since those members have stated a willingness to do the job and their appointment would, I believe, meet with general approval which would make the task of moderating easier for everyone.

The Shadow has honestly informed us that the job should reasonably come with a 5 Million Karma bonus. I think most of us would be prepared to work with a value somewhere in the 1 to 2 million range. j/k
lol,good luck

all 3 pls!! cuz they can't be here all the time.. but at least one of em can.. all 3 good people here who have helped me alot in the past and at present still..

so a vote from me..

I read it loud and clear.

We are holding off on new mods till the end of June.

-BRR

Top Bottom