Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General Questions

Sel

Hi,
My name's Selina, I'm new here.
I'm desperately trying to lose my fat around my hips and stomach and gain muscle, I'm 5'8 and 145lbs.

I've been reading through hundreds of these posts and I just have a few quesitons...

First, people seems to say alot that if you don't do the excercise/diet the anabolics wont help... but what would they do to a woman of my stats without the excercise/diet? nothing? or gain unwanted mass? I'm thinking both with strong ones and not so strong like anavar?

I saw one guy saying about how his girl was "nicely losing her boobs" using "anti-e's". I dont understand how a girl can want to do that, is there anyone on here who did that meaningfully? why?

If I started to lose my breast size, would it stop straight away if i stopped the anabolics? or continue?.... for that matter, how long would it take to know if thats happening (losing size) after starting a steroid?

Also, someone said about powder anavar, can you get all these anabolics in powder? how do you take them, with drink? Wouldn't they irritate stomach like that?

What is this T3 thing people talk about being so bad, what does it do?

Sorry to sound completely clueless, but.. I probably am lol :) I just sit here wondering these things, and there's not really any other way of me finding out other than asking.

Thanks in advance for you answers
Selina.
ps. these questions arent specifically related to me.. i mean if I did use anabolics id excercise lol.. Im just curious.

I'm of the eat well train hard school.

Boobs are just fat anyway - low bodyfat - small/smaller boobs - it's normal.

I agree with Velvett. It may take longer with the eat and train hard school, but the progress you make is yours to keep. People who take steroids without the necessary groundwork and education might get some gains, but it's more like "rented muscle", because as soon as they stop, the gains usually disappear.

There is nothing "magic" about anabolics. They will not build something out of nothing. The way they work is by helping your body to better assimilate protein, which leads to faster recovery. This in turn lets you train harder and progress faster than your body normally could. Of course if you don't feed your body enough protein, it won't have enough protein to assimilate to build muscle with, and if you don't provide enough training stimulus to break down your muscle fibers enough to signal the body that muscle needs to be rebuilt and strengthened, then there's really no use for that extra assimilated protein either.

As far as breasts go, you can always buy 'em back in the form of implants, but you can't buy muscle - you either built it or rent it.

T3 is a thyroid hormone. Normally it's taken by people with poorly functioning thyroid. It speeds up your metabolism, which is why it's often used for weight loss. Trouble is that it can burn fat as well as muscle. People who use T3 improperly can end up fatter than before because of muscle loss and/or they can permanently f*ck up their thyroid - not worth it.

Great responses ladies.

What type of physique are you looking to acheive? Strength goals? These questions may make a difference in the answers you get...if you want answers for you.

Sel,
Personally I hate my breasts, to me it feels like they just get in the way while working out, and wearing a sports bra is uncomfortable.
I managed to lose some of them from general dieting and workouts - in other words, fat loss. They still bother me now though, and I'll certainly be looking into and researching Anti-Estrogens... sounds like a dream come true for me.

So yes, I'm one of these people you were asking about who really does want to be flat chested :) and I believe there are a lot of men out there who like the look too.

To re-ask one of sel's questions - noone seems to have commented on the powder roids - are these available?? I'd be interested to know.

Kim

Many AAS are available as powder now. Problem is, you have to measure them out (do YOU have a scale that measures as small as 10mg?) and cap them (do YOU have a capping machine?) yourself. Can be worth it for *many* people, but my time is very valuable. :) I don't want to sit around and cap a bunch of pills. :)

Hell, I just sat through filling 10 syringes of Viromones (Test Prop) because they were in amps, not vials. Ugh, that was a pain and it only took 10 minutes. I complained the whole time. lol :)

I don't think I'd be much help here...I can't wait to get my "big knockers" and I'm clueless when it comes to steroids...never used the stuff.

There once was a great sticky about women and gear. Maybe someone platinum can find and post link to it. I tried the search, b-u-u-t-t since I am not plat I couldn't find it.:(

if you are 5'8 and 145, unless your bf% is really really high, then why not just do a little cardio to get rid of that excess?

nonerz is that cat-woman from the batman series of the late 60's?? yes, very much into the boobs!!!....sel- are you sure you want to loose yours??? havent heard that being ideal to most...IMO

Top Bottom