Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GEAR is Getting It Done!

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I have to admit -- after all this time in the game , and all the stuff that I take, I kinda look at everything as a big "shotgun" approach.

It all helps -- so I do it all. And also admittedly, I'm at the age where I'm just not going to grow anymore without putting on more weight than is healthy. I reached my genetic limit long ago. So everything is pretty much maintainence.

I miss the days where an effective supplement or even a mild cycle would "show" a difference. I no longer expect it.

But I have to say, my training has been going well lately and I wanted to make the most of it so I committed myself to taking GEAR every day -- throughout the day -- up to 20 tabs a day. Yeah, I know...it's a lot, and it isn't cheap. But I gotta tell you...it REALLY makes a difference!

I simply look more muscular. Harder. More separation between the muscles. It's not super dramatic, but like I said, I don't /can't expect that anymore. But I see a difference and it's considerable!

So this is just a little reminder -- when you think you've done it all, sometimes that next plateau you need to get over just takes a little bit more. A little here and a little there can add up to a BIG difference. And damn if amino uptake isn't at the core of it all. Try it yourself and you'll know what I mean.

I had grabbed a couple of bottles of Gear just about 3 weeks ago, and yes due to the price I only take up to 10 a day, 2 pre & post workout, and the other 6 spread out through the day inbetween meals. I to do feel a difference, muscles feel full, and just having peace of mind that I am keeping my body in an anabolic state throughout the day. I will hope that I have not reached my genetic potential yet as I still want to compete, but with that said...Gear has and will be a staple in my regemine from this day forward.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I know exactly how you feel. I have been using it at around 20 pills a day as well. Muscle feel harder more defined and recovery is awesome

great write up here and everyone should definitely take note of this... this should just be a staple product for everyone period... convenience on this is absolutely awesome, especially for people that work long hours or strange hours and the results speak for themselves... this is one of those supps you may pass by because your taking so many other things on the site but when you do try it, you will ALWAYS have it on hand! i love it!

Nelson, I have some Gear coming from N2. When is the best time of day to take it and what can I expect from it.I like what you say about it giving me the edge without going overboard on gear. Thanks pal,

Nelson, I have some Gear coming from N2. When is the best time of day to take it and what can I expect from it.I like what you say about it giving me the edge without going overboard on gear. Thanks pal,

No need to be afraid of going overboard. You can't get "too much" protein. I think it's best used in-between meals and pre and post workout.

Top Bottom