Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gas smell

Soy milk.. SOY MILK!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the love of god dump it down the sink!!!!!!!!!!!

soy milk contains useful fat

cow milk contains useless fat

either way, I'd use the gatorade and whey, gatorade is dextrose + potassium, sodium.. so I'd say it's not a bad post workout.. and whey will be your protein..

Hmmmm.... you will change your tune. I remember the old EliteFitness boards when dan tried to get everybody to do the bodyOpus boogy and they all said "Nope. Doesnt make sence."

Whole milk is a motherfucking wonder drug.

I am also curious as to why you are staying away from cows milk. I still wouldnt go with the soy though. rice milk should work though-I'm really just concerned with the soy at the moment. I use skim myself.

I would say gatorade/whey/creatine only because you need carbs post workout. You could just as easily substitue the gatorade for kool-aid though.

Why all the hating on cows milk?

poison

Yeah and I bet you are 6'3 about a buck 20, right?
Take some yoga classes and stay the hell outta here.

jubei said:
I would say gatorade/whey/creatine only because you need carbs post workout. You could just as easily substitue the gatorade for kool-aid though.

Why all the hating on cows milk?

Kool-aid? WTF are you on?

Top Bottom