Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garmin NUVI 265WT

I have the 260
Have had it for about a year or so
No complaints here
Garmins technology is leaps and bounds better than magellan or tomtom

250 here and it is awesome. garmin are the best.

PC World just did a review and Garmin was actually #5 out of the #5 they rated. Tomtom (which I have not heard great things about) was #1. The points were very close on all of them. I cannot remember the specific models they rated though.

TomTom blows.....I had one and it would consistently take me to points of interest that didn't and never did exist. The maps seemed ok...but the POI's were horrible.

Love it!!

The phone speaker is really quiet though. I have to freaking scream for people to hear me on the phone. I can hear them alright, but I am really yelling.

my new to me 265WT got me lost today...took me down a dead end dirt road in a town I have never been to before....it was suppose to take me to a gas station!

I have had two garmins. the first was a 760 that about 8 months in it just died. So i took it back to best buy and they had to give me the next model up cuz the 760 was discontinued. I think its the 780T? Anyway, it's pretty bad ass. Free msn traffic(I think if i pay for it, it does weather too), blue tooth(which i never use), speaks street names, shows lane position(For major turns on the highway), shows posted speed limit. I would definitely get a garmin. Just make sure you get a warranty, cuz at very least i know the batteries don't last!

Top Bottom