Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining Lean Body Muscle while losing fat... mass

I am by no means an expert on gear,diets,or anything of that nature but I do have a lot of knowledge on these from reading,experience,and observations. I have a friend who uses a lot gear and competes in bodybuilding. Myself I am a powerlifter so I just try to achieve strength without all the ups and down in weight. Anyway, back to my friend. He is LARGE!!! He has one several shows and only does two cycles a year. His cycles are long and somewhat harsh to some of you but he is very experienced. Half of each cycle is dedicated to mass and half to cutting. Even when bulking he keeps a relatively low bodyfat. An example of his cycle and calorie intake would like this.

Gear:
HGH-8 ius/day Weeks1-16(Monday through Friday)
Insulin-10 to 15 ius/day weeks 1-16(Monday-Friday)
Sostenon750mgs/week Weeks 1-12
Test Suspension-100mgs Eod Weeks 1-6
Dianabol-30 to 40mgs/day Weeks 1-4
Equipoise-600mgs/week Weeks 1-16
Winstrol-100mgs/day Weeks 5-10
Finaject-76mgs/day weeks 7-12
Masteron-100mgs EOD weeks 11-14
Halotestin-20mgs/day weeks11-14
Primobolan-400mgs/week Weeks15-24
Anavar-40mgs/day 17-24
HCG-5000iu's Weeks 15 and 16
Clomid-100mgs/day Weeks 25 and 26 and 50mgs/day week 27
He also uses Arimidex at 1/2 tab per day all the way through and 20mgs of Nolvadex ever other day all the way through. He uses T-3, Clenbuterol,and DNP somewhere in there but I have no idea what doses, when or where he uses it.
His calorie intake for about the first 6 weeks is about 5000, then next 6 weeks is about 4000, then down to three then down to 2000, sometimes as low as 1000 in the end. He usually gains 5 to 10 pounds of lean mass while dropping bodyfat down to 5% or lower. Ive seen him as heavy as 300lbs and about 12% bodyfat and drop down to 285lbs and 6 or 7 % bodyfat. Thats just what I have seen and its done all in one cycle.

lawnsaver said:
It is possible. My last cycle I gained 13lbs, while losing 6% bf. That is a 23lbs lean mass gain. I lost fat while gaining muscle. Why is everyone so black and white on this subject? Everyone is trying to be so scientific, it funny. Every cuttinig cycle achieves this goal. You lose fat while gaining new muscle. Why is everyone so blind to the fact?

If you gain weight and lower your body fat %, then you are gaining new muscle while losing fat. Its that simple!

It is possible because I've seen it happen to myself without gear, when I first started lifting hard. In a couple of months I added about 10lbs of muscle and because of the increase in my metabolism (as a result of the new muscle), my body started going after my fat stores for energy. I also lost about 1 and half inches around the waist. I just don't think it happens very often though because since then anytime I have added muscle my waist size has not decreased. Bottom line, it is possible.

Bump for Huck or some more Vets!

I dont want scientific explanations, I want real world experiences.

I know its possible. I have real world experience. My own!

Razor I have been reading the same things! I want to gain lean muscle mass and loose fat at the same time. I have read so many things that contradict each other in regards to bulking and cutting. After the reading that I have done I decided to take the clen & cytomel in lower doses then are usually taken because, (1) I felt safer this way (2) taking the two together are going to be much stronger then just taking one, so I shouldn't need to take as much of each one. I decided to go with 2 of the 3 AS's listed because (1) they are the least androgenic of all steroids and the Strength, Mass, and Weight gains are some of the best (highest quality gains) with the ability being extremely high of keeping the gains, because of what I read about taking a steroid that get's in the system very quickly (they are also the steroids that you loose most of the gains because the gains will not be as of high quality). Deca, Primo and Dyno are not the most anabolic you can take, but I also took into consideration that the Clenbuterol will enhance the anabolic effects of the steroids. The reason I want to do two is because one I am just wanting to minus the effects of the Cytomel as far as protein metabolization. If cytomel can't get enough protein from your diet it will look towards the muscles to get the protein it needs, thus taking away from your hard earned gains. And one of the biggest reasons for the AS's I chose is that the side effects are equal to almost none or at least none that are irreversible. I feel like I can gain the quality muscle I want and loose the unwanted fat buy doing this cycle. I am about to start a cycle that looks like this.....

I would be interested in hearing what other people think of my logic from the above......I also included a chart that shows how much of the clen and cytomel I will be taking on a daily and weekly basis...

I hope to gain 10-12lbs of lean muscle from this cycle... eating high carbs in the morning and a ton of protein through out the rest of the day...

Deca....400mg/week.....10 weeks

Dyno....400mg/week.....10 weeks
or
Primo...400mg/week.....10 weeks

Liquidex..1/2 mg EOD...10 weeks

Clenbuterol........(chart below)

Cytomel.............(chart below)

Clomid..100mg/day....starting at the end of cycle

Clenbuterol 1 week on, 1 week off
10 week cycle
Days 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 # Pills/week

Week # 1-10 left hand column

1 1 2 3 4 5 5 5 25
2 off off off off off off off
3 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 35
4 off off off off off off off
5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 35
6 off off off off off off off
7 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 35
8 off off off off off off off
9 5 5 5 4 3 2 1 25
10 off off off off off off off

TOTAL 155 tabs

Calomel
6 week cycle
Days 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 #Pills/week

Week # 1-6 left hand column

1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 12
2 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 26
3 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 28
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 28
5 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 26
6 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 12

TOTAL 132 tabs

:confused: :rolleyes:

My friends, it's possibly gain muscle while lose fat, I'm doing it. Please all you read the article "Massive Eating" in www.testosterone.net, use the search option (however, I'm eating a little less than tha author recommend, about 200 cal. less)

Regards.
:)

?????????

Could one of the more experienced (cycle wise) board members tell me there opinion on the cycle I listed above?

Also the Deca is going to be 500mg/week not 400, because I weigh about 250lbs:D

bump....

The answer to this question is "Yes, one can gain muscle size while losing body fat". A study was done on women who did resistance training while on a low calorie diet. At the end of the study, muscle examinations showed hypertrophy in the trained muscle groups, with a reduction in body fat levels. The authors hypothesized that the body simply catabolized other body protein stores (liver and untrained muscle groups).

Am J Clin Nutr 1993 Oct;58(4):561-5

"Muscle hypertrophy with large-scale weight loss and resistance training."

Donnelly JE, Sharp T, Houmard J, Carlson MG, Hill JO, Whatley JE, Israel RG.

Human Performance Laboratory, University of Nebraska at Kearney 68849.

The combined effects of exercise and energy restriction on changes in body fat and fat-free mass (FFM) are controversial. This study was conducted to determine whether muscle hypertrophy is possible during weight loss. Fourteen obese females received a 3360-kJ/d liquid diet for 90 d. Seven subjects received a weight training (WT) regimen and seven subjects remained sedentary (C). Biopsy samples were obtained from the vastus lateralis muscle at baseline and after 90 d of treatment. The average weight loss over the 90-d period was 16 kg with approximately 24% of the weight loss from FFM and 76% from fat. The amount and composition of the weight loss did not differ between WT and C groups. The cross-sectional area of slow twitch and fast twitch fibers was unchanged by treatment in C subjects but significantly increased in WT subjects. It appears that weight training can produce hypertrophy in skeletal muscle during severe energy restriction and large-scale weight loss.

Top Bottom