Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining 50 pounds on bench

Gain 50 lbs on Bench sounds like a muscle mag article to me. Get RIPPED in 2 days! Add 10 inches to your arms THIS WEEKEND! The secret is inside!

Seriously, 5x5 is what you want for linear progression. If you are stuck try these things in this order

1. Check your diet. More protein and more calories
2. Drop your weight on all 3 movements by 15 lbs. Then start the 5x5 again increasing the load 5 lbs each week. So you'll hit your sticky point again in 3 weeks but you'll be hitting it "running".
3. Do #1 and #2 and take monsterdrol as dabuff describes.

lol. FLat abs only 4 minutes a day!

For the record I wasn't guaranteeing these results. I and others have achieved this or even better results. Talk to Black Boxster. He got even more dramatic gains than I did.

If you are eating excessively calories and you know how to push your limits in the gym, you can achieve a dramatic increase in strength like I have stated. It may not be 50 lbs, but like I said, it depends on where you are starting from.

Lots of people say "Well, I got good gains but not that good." Either 1, they didn't eat enough calories, or 2 they dont know how to push the boundaries in the gym. If yuo have both of those dialed in, you are gonna get big and you are gonna get strong.

It really depends on alot of factors. I went from benching 275x2 to 365x2 in 6 months. But I was benching 365 7 years ago and just quit working out. I have good muscle memory and grow fairly quickly. Now, going from 365 to 415 is another story and will take lots of work. I do think its very attainable in another 6 months. Atleast I would hope so. The main thing is if your tendons and rotator cuffs can keep up without injury. BTW I have never done 5x5, but since I have somewhat leveled off some I may try it.

That is a fairly current pic in my avatar, my bench is weak for my size due to shoulders and elbow problems. I focus on alot of main core lifts. So if a big bench is what your after, keep you injuries down and take your time.

It really depends on alot of factors. I went from benching 275x2 to 365x2 in 6 months. But I was benching 365 7 years ago and just quit working out. I have good muscle memory and grow fairly quickly. Now, going from 365 to 415 is another story and will take lots of work. I do think its very attainable in another 6 months. Atleast I would hope so. The main thing is if your tendons and rotator cuffs can keep up without injury. BTW I have never done 5x5, but since I have somewhat leveled off some I may try it.

That is a fairly current pic in my avatar, my bench is weak for my size due to shoulders and elbow problems. I focus on alot of main core lifts. So if a big bench is what your after, keep you injuries down and take your time.

Yes, if you are as strong as PWR, you are not going to jump from 365-415.

Top Bottom