Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gained 45 lbs of muscle in 5 years

fitman84

Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself, the name is fitman and I've been working out for almost 5 years now. From sticking to a very clean diet and the main lifts, I've packed on 45 pounds of muscle in 5 years. That might not seem like a lot in 5 years, but I can tell you that I have totally transformed my body. Used to be a skinny guy, and I'm bragging here but look pretty jacked now. looking forward to posting here and getting to know everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Just wanted to introduce myself, the name is fitman and I've been working out for almost 5 years now. From sticking to a very clean diet and the main lifts, I've packed on 45 pounds of muscle in 5 years. That might not seem like a lot in 5 years, but I can tell you that I have totally transformed my body. Used to be a skinny guy, and I'm bragging here but look pretty jacked now. looking forward to posting here and getting to know everyone.

Welcome to EF bro!

You will need to edit your post and remove the link/plug for rivalus as per forum rules. If you're looking to put on muscle and strength, this is the place to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gotta go Buffguy... he had time and has not heeded your words. He can debate that with you in Purgatory

I think these days people get suspicious when someone mentions a specific product and website in their first post, attributing their recent gains to it.

It's almost as if all the post is missing are the words "click here"

Hey guys, sorry about that. Didn't realize the link rule, and sorry to be ignorant but how do I remove it now?

Hey guys, sorry about that. Didn't realize the link rule, and sorry to be ignorant but how do I remove it now?

If you can't edit the post yourself, shoot a PM to a moderator with a link to your post and ask them to edit it for you.

Top Bottom