Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain expectations

ch3mical

I was told by a person with great experience, that and 8 week Test Prop cycle would be a great beginner cycle, which would give good gains, but also test that person's tolerance and reaction to it.

I'm wondering what kind of gains you can expect doing an 8 week Test Prop cycle (1 cc every second day for the first 4 weeks). This would obviously be followed with a 4 day per week intense lifting session and about 3500 calorie / 250g protein intake per day.

My goal is to put on as much lean muscle mass as possible. I'm 26, 6'1 and 190 lb with about 13% BF. I've been working out about a year and a half now, and have a very hard time packing on muscle.

My first was Prop 100mg eod 4 weeks,150mg eod 4 weeks
gained around 14 kg kept about 10 after pct
I fuckin love Prop 100mg eod has ZERO sides for me just a little oily skin on the face that's it. Nice full look, no bloat!
If you don't mind pinning EOD it's great!
1.5 years training before aas use isn't much IMO but each to their own
Goodluck

Hope you like doing lots of injections.

Hell, a couple of T-bol or Deisal a day with UNLEASHED , BIG BLAST and some Better Bars and you can put on 10 pounds of solid muscle in 6 weeks if you train right.

If you're only 26 and 6'1" and 190 pounds you should be able to do a lot more growing.

Top Bottom