Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fuckshitfuck, needtogetas just posted

swole

Well-known member
This means we will be seeing tons of

"in."

and

"4k" posts tonight.
 
he wrecks elite doesnt he
 
My IQ drops 5 points with every post of his I read.
 
foreigngirl said:
the first
HI

all i need is 1 ass shot to beat off to you

can u hook me up?
 
come on gays this realy herts my fealings.besides I only did that one night.evry once in a wile Ill post "in"or somthing short its only cuz its essy to spell.
 
needtogetas said:
come on gays this realy herts my fealings.besides I only did that one night.evry once in a wile Ill post "in"or somthing short its only cuz its essy to spell.

my head just exploded
 
needtogetas said:
bhole why are you picking on me.

u know I love you, check your profile
 
foreigngirl said:
you cant satisfy anyone around here
boob shot
ass shot
boob shot
ass shot


wtf people


:) :)

I am not "people." What do you want for a real ass shot?
 
needtogetas said:
I dont see anny thing,you fucken with me again.

cheese and rice man, I hit you all the damn time

Foreigngirl, I work hard for that K. Besides, there are others who would be upset if I donated it all to you. Think of something else.
 
swole said:
cheese and rice man, I hit you all the damn time

Foreigngirl, I work hard for that K. Besides, there are others who would be upset if I donated it all to you. Think of something else.

your naked pic
 
swole said:
cheese and rice man, I hit you all the damn time

Foreigngirl, I work hard for that K. Besides, there are others who would be upset if I donated it all to you. Think of something else.
I know,thanks bro,hit you back all the time to.
 
foreigngirl said:
your naked pic

I'll do it. Send me an ass shot and you got it.
 
Top Bottom