Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fucken compression neuropathy *nerve damnage*

LiquidPhire

New member
Fucken cops arrested me and caused me nerve damnage , was in court today the charge of disorderly conduct/disturbing the peace *totally innocent of the charge* was dropped to a civil matter from a criminal matter to avoid a violation of my probation.

"You have a compression neuropathy of a distal branch of the ulnar nerve of your left hand, which could result from handcuff compression at the wrist"

Restraints Can Be Deadly Force

If an officer over-tightens, fails to double-lock, or leaves handcuffs on a person for an extended period of time, the person can be severely injured. This type of injury is usually referred to as "handcuff neuropathy." Handcuff neuropathy, similar to carpal tunnel syndrome, is damage to the person's radial, ulnar, and/or median nerves caused by the compression of the handcuffs. This nerve damage can manifest itself as pain in the wrist, hand, and/or fingers; loss of strength and weakness of grip; numbness; loss of flexation; diminished light touch sensation; and tingling sensation in fingers(2). This nerve damage can be long term or permanent. Since such an injury is usually classified as "serious bodily harm", it can be argued that the officer used deadly force.

Deadly force is force that is intended or likely to cause death or serious bodily harm.(3) Serious bodily harm or serious physical injury is an injury that creates a substantial risk of death; causes serious, permanent disfigurement; or results in long-term loss or impairment of the functioning of any bodily member or organ.(4) Since the improper use or application of handcuffs can cause long- term loss or impairment of the functioning of the hands, this is a serious bodily injury. If the officer knew, or should have known, that his/her manner of application of the handcuffs could cause serious injury, and the person was seriously injured by the application of the handcuffs, then the officer has used deadly force on the subject. If the officer's use of deadly force was not "objectively reasonable" then the use of deadly force was excessive and in violation of the person's Fourth Amendment rights.

Work sited
http://www.bondforfeitures.com/restraints.htm

Anyone recommend lawsuit? the cop was a complete asshole. My lawyer thinks I should sue..
 
always let lawyers do the talking!

you can make your case back fire by opening your mouth and expressing your own opinions even tho you may be in the right
 
Ulter said:
Follow the lawyers advice and begin using Glucorell R to restore the nerves.


If I didnt have all sorts of legal matter and could get a settlement id definately stock up on all of your products even the ones I have yet to try! , but as of now I am caught up in the system with legal issues and a poor college student to boot. my 4.0GPA is all thats keeping me alive =)
 
georgie24 said:
always let lawyers do the talking!

you can make your case back fire by opening your mouth and expressing your own opinions even tho you may be in the right


Believe me I need to keep my mouth shut =)
 
georgie24 said:
good job bro, dont let LE bully you around


Thats my usual problem, I get arrested FOR opening my mouth but when I see my bud getting arrested by a cock sucker for breaking up a fight in a bar *hes active duty marine served in iraq 2x* I am gonna stick up for him when hes sober and breaking up a drunk fight. But given MY circumstances I need to just leave things alone and walk away apparently. Not going out besides school , gym , work is probably my best bet =P
 
Liquid2006 said:
Believe me I need to keep my mouth shut =)

For some reason the first time I read this I thought it said

"Believe me I need to keep my mouth slut =)"
 
Good news is.. the doc said to follow up with a neurologist and keep on lifting away.. just fucken sucks to loose sensation in your pinky finger and ring finger on YOUR main hand, me going into the computer IT field gonna make things a little bit diffacult possibly, also some trivia for you guys nerves grow back at 1mm a day. so an injury at the wrist to the tip of a pinky = many many months =(
 
Man I hope you sue and win. I'm an ex-cop from the Detroit area and over the years I have seen more bullshit from the boys in blue to make your hair curl. For every good cop out there , there are two overgrown bullies with badges making the good ones look bad. Now I'm in a small town in Tennessee with the most half ass bunch of three tooth motherfuckers you ever saw making believe they are upholding the law. I hope you sue and win.
 
Ulter said:
Follow the lawyers advice and begin using Glucorell R to restore the nerves.


you're suggesting there's evidence Glucerell can restore nerve damage? Post some links please. I'd be very interested in checking that out.
 
I've also read good things about nerve damage and using igf-1/pegmgf...idk if I can post think links though as its to a different board
 
Actually that's what it's been prescribed for in Europe for 20 years. Neuropathy.
There are many studies. Here's one from last month and and older one.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/29/11/2365

1: Treat Endocrinol. 2004;3(3):173-89. Links
Thioctic acid for patients with symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy: a critical review.Ziegler D.
German Diabetes Clinic, German Diabetes Research Institute, Leibniz Institute at the Heinrich Heine University, Dusseldorf, Germany. [email protected]

Diabetic neuropathy represents a major health problem, as it is responsible for substantial morbidity, increased mortality, and impaired quality of life. Near-normoglycemia is now generally accepted as the primary approach to prevention of diabetic neuropathy, but is not achievable in a considerable number of patients. A growing body of evidence suggests that oxidative stress resulting from enhanced free-radical formation and/or defects in antioxidant defense is implicated in the pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathy. Markers of oxidative stress such as superoxide anion and peroxynitrite production are increased in diabetic patients in relation to the severity of polyneuropathy. In experimental diabetic neuropathy, oxygen free-radical activity in the sciatic nerve is increased, and treatment with thioctic acid, a potent lipophilic antioxidant, results in prevention or improvement of the diabetes-induced neurovascular and metabolic abnormalities in various organ systems. Pharmacodynamic studies have shown that thioctic acid favorably influences the vascular abnormalities of diabetic polyneuropathy such as impaired microcirculation, increased indices of oxidative stress, and increased levels of markers for vascular dysfunction, such as thrombomodulin, albuminuria, and nuclear factor-kappaB. Thus far, seven controlled randomized clinical trials of thioctic acid in patients with diabetic neuropathy have been completed (Alpha-Lipoic Acid in Diabetic Neuropathy [ALADIN I-III], Deutsche Kardiale Autonome Neuropathie [DEKAN], Oral Pilot [ORPIL], Symptomatic Diabetic Neuropathy [SYDNEY], Neurological Assessment of Thioctic Acid in Neuropathy [NATHAN] II) using different study designs, durations of treatment, doses, sample sizes, and patient populations. Recently, a comprehensive analysis was undertaken of trials with comparable designs that met specific eligibility criteria for a meta-analysis to obtain a more precise estimate of the efficacy and safety of thioctic acid (600mg intravenously for 3 weeks) in diabetic patients with symptomatic polyneuropathy. This meta-analysis included the largest sample of diabetic patients (n = 1258) ever to have been treated with a single drug or class of drugs to reduce neuropathic symptoms, and confirmed the favorable effects of thioctic acid based on the highest level of evidence (Class Ia: evidence from meta-analyses of randomized, controlled trials). The following conclusions can be drawn from these trials: (i) short-term treatment for 3 weeks using intravenous thioctic acid 600 mg/day reduces the chief symptoms of diabetic polyneuropathy to a clinically meaningful degree; (ii) this effect on neuropathic symptoms is accompanied by an improvement of neuropathic deficits, suggesting potential for the drug to favorably influence underlying neuropathy; (iii) oral treatment for 4-7 months tends to reduce neuropathic deficits and improve cardiac autonomic neuropathy; and (iv) clinical and postmarketing surveillance studies have revealed a highly favorable safety profile of the drug. Based on these findings, a pivotal long-term multicenter trial of oral treatment with thioctic acid (NATHAN I) is being conducted in North America and Europe to investigate effects on progression of diabetic polyneuropathy, using a clinically meaningful and reliable primary outcome measure that combines clinical and neurophysiological assessment.
 
didn't you violate probation by simply being at the bar? must have a good lawyer. some cities are easy going on the probation revocations as opposed to others who will violate you for an open container or the like... I wouldn't sue, I'd count my blessings. however, if it were irreversible, I'd sue.
 
Hey these guys are trained not to injure people like that. They need to be held responsible and a lawsuit exposes these guys that abuse the authority. If he is awarded $ it's usually because it was proven that they screwed up. Like malpractice in my opinion.
 
I'm not in Liquid's shoes so I can't judge him or his actions, but I've been on the wrong end of the stick (so to speak) a time or two and I just figured it was my fault for getting arrested in the first place. I've not had any lasting damage other than broken pride though so I guess my experience with this is nil.
 
You know I think a lot of people think that way. They just want the legal problem to be over with. If it's hurt pride you don't win the lawsuit, but if you really are hurt bad, hey, they fucked up and will keep on with this behavior. They were teaching us to double click the cuffs at the police academy back in '82!
 
double click the cuffs may be, but you got arrested for disorderly conduct, while on probation for something, while at a bar (not drinking). care to elaborate on either?

and we all know people that have won frivolous law suits.
 
mobro said:
double click the cuffs may be, but you got arrested for disorderly conduct, while on probation for something, while at a bar (not drinking). care to elaborate on either?

and we all know people that have won frivolous law suits.


Disorderly conduct for "questioning" a cops actions for arresting my bro whos in the marine corp for breaking up a fight. No punches thrown? Not read my miranda rights , not told why I was being arrested until 3 hours later and they kept my license and his military ID. Also by the way I have an appointment with a Primary Care Physician today and THEY have to recommend me to a neurologist , the ER doc said I need to go see one but I tried making an appt and in order for my insurance to cover it I need a recommendation so thats going through now. But the bottom line is it may never heal and if it does it will take several months to heal, there is no medicine ethier for it the doc said. Im saving all my paperwork until I get to meet with the neurologist and then I will contact a lawyer and see if the will take my case.

Thanks guys
 
I hope you have rounded up witnesses. The penalties for crimes are supposed to be imposed by the judge not the cops. The nerve damage is not what you deserve for disorderly. Good luck. By the way, it's easy to call it frivolous until it happens to you.
 
wags8 said:
I hope you have rounded up witnesses. The penalties for crimes are supposed to be imposed by the judge not the cops. The nerve damage is not what you deserve for disorderly. Good luck. By the way, it's easy to call it frivolous until it happens to you.


The only witness is my bro in the Marines, Im not from that city so I don't know anyone there to call up. and straight up it was ridiculous. :LockMe!: :LockMe!:
 
hmm this all sounds weird. if you didn' have ure rights read to you then the case is dismissed, far as i know.


Ulter, I didn't realize that effect about Glucorell and nerves. It makes sense now that you bring up diabetes because diabetes has alot to do with circulation and nerves. I've had carpal tunnel in both of my wrists from order filling at a distribution center and they are almost back to 100%. I still get some occasional tingling tho. good info to know since I just got me a 240count of gluco :)
 
i feel u on this one the cops poped a disk in my back i had to get surgery was out of work for like 7 months and have nerve damage in my left leg, foot
 
Top Bottom