Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK! strained pec

my gym does not have anything to let you go beyond your own bodyweight on the dips unless you wanna try and hold a plate with your feet

Deathbydefault said:
my gym does not have anything to let you go beyond your own bodyweight on the dips unless you wanna try and hold a plate with your feet

Invest in a dip belt....also useful for weighted pullups\chins

You might even want to ask the management if they have one...I did, turns out they had one....but never saw a reason to get it out :rolleyes:

Good advice, and yep I have seen several guys tear pecs flat benching, and have hurt myself more than once doing heavy flat bench. Unless you are a powerlifter or a collegate athelete replace it if you have any problems with it.

Are you on a cycle right now or are you natural?

Good luck man, I can only imagine how much that would piss me off, if I tore somthing in my chest...guess alot of leg work will be coming your way

So i've taken like 2.5 weeks off. Today I put a whopping 95 lbs on the bench and i had no pain at all. Should i just continue to load weight on as long as theres no pain?

Top Bottom