Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fuck me...stomach virus

abomb

New member
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:
 
it's a bad feeling, not knowing which end of your body to point at the toilet...:sick:
 
that virus is going around like no other. 3 of my co workers have been out already cause of that. Rest up and keep hydrated. You'll be back in a few days
 
Yeah this is a bad year for viruses, flu, and the like. I have seen more cases this year than I can remember in the last 5 years.
 
a bomb said:
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:


I hope you feel better mon cheri
 
I get that 24 hour virus about 3 times a year non stop throwing up and pissing out year ass no fun at all.
 
a bomb said:
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:


Sorry to hear it, but if you are down that much weight in just one week then not much to worry about. Its your body ridding itself of excess water and dehydrating you in addition to you weighing yourself with an empty Stomach and intestines. You would be amazed how much weight that could add up to be. You may lose a little muscle but not to worry I cant imagine you losing too much af actual muscle itself. Concentrate on getting better and you will put that same water and food weight back on in as little a time as you lost it!

Consider yourself cutting up early!
 
dont worry i had the same sort of virus the other week, lost 8 pounds over a week, now im eating and back in the gym, im up 6pounds, i was more worried that i thought it was appendicitus, and the doctor sent me home till it got worse, was so worried it was going to rupture, it felt so severe at the time, bit of an anti climax really :)
 
gabulldogs02 said:
damn 3 times a year? Thats rough. Its been years since i've had it.
It is weird never had the flu very rarely sick but if my kids or someone around me has it I get it worse feeling knowing the next 24 is going to be hell.
 
a bomb said:
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:


I feel for you,,hope you feel better soon. stomach viruses are tough on bodybuilders
 
average_ash said:
dont worry i had the same sort of virus the other week, lost 8 pounds over a week, now im eating and back in the gym, im up 6pounds, i was more worried that i thought it was appendicitus, and the doctor sent me home till it got worse, was so worried it was going to rupture, it felt so severe at the time, bit of an anti climax really :)


Water weight! Lose it quicly gain it quickly. You wont gain 6 pounds or 8 pounds of solid muscle in one week. Get a 6 pound roast and see what 6 pounds really looks like even though spread out is a whole different del but just making a point. You are dehydrating when you are sick you will lose it quickly when you are sick and gain it back quickly when you are not. THats one of the reasons doctors always telll you to drink plenty of liquids when you are sick
 
Had it after thanksgiving. I pissed everything out my ass and nothing out of the other normal orfice. I was once shitting(if you can call it that) AND throwing up.

I weighed myself before going to bed at 207lbs and woke up at 196lbs. My lips were cracking and no amount of water I drank would hydrate me cause I was just shitting it out. Luckily it was over in 24 hours and I'am back to normal.
 
Do you think God is punishing you for living where it is cold?

Remember you are not a penguin. No mater what anyone says you are not a penguin.
 
a bomb said:
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:

Are you sure it's stomach and not an intestinal?

I had that ths summer - I lost roughly 12 lbs in just a few days - my GOD I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

FeeL better

:rose:
 
rnch said:
it's a bad feeling, not knowing which end of your body to point at the toilet...:sick:

Easy fix take the lid of the cistern and sit on the thunderbox facing backwards
works a treat
 
Damn the stomach virus. That's a sickness I don't wish upon anyone. Had one over the summer and I counted 19 puking sessions over 10 hours and a loss of 8 pounds.

Hope you feel better soon!
 
CO B-man said:
Water weight! Lose it quicly gain it quickly. You wont gain 6 pounds or 8 pounds of solid muscle in one week. Get a 6 pound roast and see what 6 pounds really looks like even though spread out is a whole different del but just making a point. You are dehydrating when you are sick you will lose it quickly when you are sick and gain it back quickly when you are not. THats one of the reasons doctors always telll you to drink plenty of liquids when you are sick
I know it was'nt muscle, it was just a shock seeing the scales tip back down!
 
Sign me up for this nice bug...spent 18 hours in bed or toilet yesterday...little to no water no food and forgot to take half my orals in my feverish haze...feel awesome today though heh...
 
YES YES YES - I'm back and feeling a ton better. My apetite is back and I think I'm actually gonna be ready to hit the gym tomorrow for a light arm workout. Thanks to all you who wished me well.

When an aspiring bodybuilder gets sick it's twice as hard on us mentally as the average Joe. The lifestyle is ALL about rythym and when the rythym gets broken it's tough go back to eating only 2 or 3 times a day and no visits to the gym. Most people think we are insane that the norm for us is eating every two hours, taking 15 pills a day and toting around a gallon of water everywhere we go. Man it feels good to be back. TIME TO EAT!
 
a bomb said:
4 weeks to go in my winter bulker and my stomach got bombed! DAMNIT! I started feeling shitty 3 days ago, lost apetite, shitting water about 20 times a day. Im starting to come around but my diet has been way off. I am taking the week off from the gym. I dont' even want to look at the scales. I bet I'm down a good 8-10 pounds. I am so pissed right now. Hopefully my apetite will come around and maybe I can gain back 5 pounds before it's over. Oh well, I guess I just wanted to share my misery with someone. :worried:


I feel your pain bro, I am in week 4 and ready to rock but have a nasty cold and can't do anything but bitch and sleep. Just hit that much harder when you well enough to get back in the gym.
 
Top Bottom