Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Fuck I Hate Zits

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
and not im not on roids LOL
 
No the one's that hurt the most are the ones right next to your lip. Then again, that might be herpes...
 
i love to bust those bitches..
 
i know the feeling woot,usually when im on I get no issues but suspension has made my back look like a mine field,its fucking sick, Im gonna hit the tanning beds and get this shit gone its nasty,I cant even wear a white shirt im scared one will bust and fuck my clothes up.

fucking roids
 
Wootoom said:
and not im not on roids LOL

Go to your dermatologist and ask him/her to dry it, which means injecting it with antibiotics. It's just a pinch. And ask for Tazorac - it's prescription only, but it will dry a breakout in no time.
 
Wootoom said:
and not im not on roids LOL


don't hate them. They don't hate you. Besides, they have your blood so they're like your brothers.
:p
 
Top Bottom