Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Zero Why Are You Making Fun of Jesus on Your Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
curling said:
Well where can I get a pic making fun of mahommad then or budda I mean since mohammad people go around suicide bombing innocent people and budda is a fat which makes no sense to since he preaches self discipline.(I stoled that from "Anger Management"

Shit man, there are probably millions on the net. Go for it.

I don't think his signature is making fun of jesus, its making fun of the blind followers.

Lestat said:
I don't think his signature is making fun of jesus, its making fun of the blind followers.

Well it says He is a dead man. And He ain't dead He rose from the grave remember?

Fogg88,

I borrowed it I didn't steal it since I gave credit to where I got it.

KillahBee said:
a) he will not remove it - respect other people's opinions if you want them to respect yours

Well do you think it would be fair posting a pic of your mother then saying something rude about her? Well it is the same with Christ. He has done more for me than even your mother has done for you.

b) I can't speak for him, but I think it is more of a comment on people who are religious radicals and let religion guide everything they do to the point that they no longer use common sense. These people also tend to push their ideals on others and discount other religions and thoughts.

Seems like Mohammad would be a better target for that since his followers go around killing themselves and others where Christ tought people to love others as themselves.

BTW, that is a Chinese representation of Buddha, and his fatness symbolizes compassion. It's a thing the Chinese do, sorta how we Americans symbolize Jesus as white, when he was probably looked like Muhammad.

curling said:
Well where can I get a pic making fun of mahommad then or budda I mean since mohammad people go around suicide bombing innocent people and budda is a fat which makes no sense to since he preaches self discipline.(I stoled that from "Anger Management"

curling said:
Well do you think it would be fair posting a pic of your mother then saying something rude about her? Well it is the same with Christ. He has done more for me than even your mother has done for you.

Seems like Mohammad would be a better target for that since his followers go around killing themselves and others where Christ tought people to love others as themselves.

Are you going to make me get into Jesus' followers and their touching of little boys?

KillahBee said:
Are you going to make me get into Jesus' followers and their touching of little boys?

You are talking about Catholics. And I have heard that mohammad himself was a pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom