Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Test Propionate to Test Cypionate

Good Idea To Start With Prop & Cyp, Then Drop Prop At Week 4 Once Cyp Has Kicked In?

• Good Idea

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Discreet User

Idea just popped into my mind. I'm sure this has been debated elsewhere, but couldn't find anything good quality to read on this subject.

Weeks
1-4 Test Propionate EOD
1-10 Test Cypionate 2x Per Week

Theoretically, would it be a good idea to do something like this for a Testosterone only cycle?
I'm not concerned with the dosages at the moment, simply wondering if it's worth looking into at all...

I was thinking today about how much I'm loving my current first cycle, Cypionate only, and was wondering if there is a way to get quicker results while avoiding EOD injections for the entire cycle (no orals). My logic is that you are working off the propionate until the cypionate kicks in, then you drop the propionate.

I'm well into my current cycle now and am not going to change a thing, but I may use the above cycle in the future.

Idea just popped into my mind. I'm sure this has been debated elsewhere, but couldn't find anything good quality to read on this subject.

Weeks
1-4 Test Propionate EOD
1-10 Test Cypionate 2x Per Week

Theoretically, would it be a good idea to do something like this for a Testosterone only cycle?
I'm not concerned with the dosages at the moment, simply wondering if it's worth looking into at all...

I was thinking today about how much I'm loving my current first cycle, Cypionate only, and was wondering if there is a way to get quicker results while avoiding EOD injections for the entire cycle (no orals). My logic is that you are working off the propionate until the cypionate kicks in, then you drop the propionate.

I'm well into my current cycle now and am not going to change a thing, but I may use the above cycle in the future.

You could do it this way for sure.
Many use the fast acting TEST PROP instead
of an oral to kickstart their cycle. Dont forget
to use an AI to avoid any estrogen related sides.

I have done exactly what you are proposing. 100mg EOD for 3-4 weeks then 600mg test E wk. If your going to do it, I would do it 2-3 weeks with prop not 4. At 4 weeks your going to have some real high test levels and once you drop the prop you will likely feel some "fall off".
If I were going to do it, I would just get sust. Run it EOD for the first 10 days then 2 x wk. Or just run it EOD the entire time. Or... pin 1ml M/W/F .

Top Bottom