Seashell El Kabong Platinum May 21, 2004 #101 BileStew said: I made fun of your cooking and deep appreciation for garlic. Click to expand... Which is why you got a "middle" spot..
BileStew said: I made fun of your cooking and deep appreciation for garlic. Click to expand... Which is why you got a "middle" spot..
T The_Ghost New member Platinum May 21, 2004 #102 Seashell said: Well I'll have you know, I make a mean egg-white omelette. Hmmph! Click to expand... I am more interested in Sammich's in bed
Seashell said: Well I'll have you know, I make a mean egg-white omelette. Hmmph! Click to expand... I am more interested in Sammich's in bed
T The_Ghost New member Platinum May 21, 2004 #103 BileStew said: I made fun of your cooking and deep appreciation for garlic. Click to expand... Bile that ain't no deep appreciation she has for it, after last time, she proved it to be a full grown love affair with the Garlic
BileStew said: I made fun of your cooking and deep appreciation for garlic. Click to expand... Bile that ain't no deep appreciation she has for it, after last time, she proved it to be a full grown love affair with the Garlic
B BileStew New member May 21, 2004 #104 Bigdawg1468 said: Bile that ain't no deep appreciation she has for it, after last time, she proved it to be a full grown love affair with the Garlic Click to expand... Oh I am SOO not going there...
Bigdawg1468 said: Bile that ain't no deep appreciation she has for it, after last time, she proved it to be a full grown love affair with the Garlic Click to expand... Oh I am SOO not going there...
Seashell El Kabong Platinum May 21, 2004 #105 Bigdawg1468 said: I am more interested in Sammich's in bed Click to expand... You snore, so you know what kind of sammich you're getting...
Bigdawg1468 said: I am more interested in Sammich's in bed Click to expand... You snore, so you know what kind of sammich you're getting...
T The_Ghost New member Platinum May 21, 2004 #106 Seashell said: You snore, so you know what kind of sammich you're getting... Click to expand...
S strongsmartsexy New member May 21, 2004 #107 BileStew said: Oh I am SOO not going there... Click to expand... Why stop now, it's not like you have anything to LOSE.
BileStew said: Oh I am SOO not going there... Click to expand... Why stop now, it's not like you have anything to LOSE.
superqt4u2nv Elite Head Moderator Moderator May 21, 2004 #108 Hello Mean People On This Thread Be Nice!!!!! This Is The Friendly Thread!
W wtlftr New member May 21, 2004 #109 EF takes a boat load of my time. I was born in a hospital, raised on the street of North Dakota. College educated at a college.
EF takes a boat load of my time. I was born in a hospital, raised on the street of North Dakota. College educated at a college.
Whiskey MVP EF VIP Jul 28, 2005 #112 I always meant to post on here, but was never able to sooo.... I'm nice, who else is? Whiskey
S SoKlueles I love Mava Platinum Jul 28, 2005 #116 Whiskey said: That's good to hear soklu, who else has been nice? Whiskey Click to expand... Well i think basically just me and you
Whiskey said: That's good to hear soklu, who else has been nice? Whiskey Click to expand... Well i think basically just me and you
Whiskey MVP EF VIP Jul 28, 2005 #118 SoreArms said: I hated this thread Click to expand... No worries, i'll make some provivions for those that aren't nice in a bit Whiskey
SoreArms said: I hated this thread Click to expand... No worries, i'll make some provivions for those that aren't nice in a bit Whiskey