Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Friendly thread....Where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BileStew said:
I made fun of your cooking and deep appreciation for garlic.

Bile that ain't no deep appreciation she has for it, after last time, she proved it to be a full grown love affair with the Garlic ;)
 
Seashell said:
:splat: You snore, so you know what kind of sammich you're getting...

4_14_1.gif
 
EF takes a boat load of my time. I was born in a hospital, raised on the street of North Dakota. College educated at a college.
 
I always meant to post on here, but was never able to sooo....
I'm nice, who else is?

Whiskey
 
That's good to hear soklu, who else has been nice?

Whiskey
 
SoreArms said:
I hated this thread


No worries, i'll make some provivions for those that aren't nice in a bit

Whiskey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom