Sassy69 said:
same here...getting ready for classRaina said:Not so much looking forward to the weekend but very glad it was pay day.![]()
you will not.......stilleto said:hi everyone.
time to get dressed up for work.
Raina said:It's -8 here this morning. It might get up to 0 today. Tomorrow's supposed to be colder. I'm guessing I'm going to be staying in this weekend (other than going to yoga and the gym).
jack_schitt said:Last night, it went from a rainy 57 to an icy 23 here in MI, but I'm not gonna resort to Yoga.
Raina said:I do bikram yoga 4 times a week. 26 poses done twice. 90 minutes of class. The studio is 105 degrees. OMG it's addictive. I'll be there again 24 hours from now.![]()


superqt4u2nv said:TGIF![]()
Lestat said:slow day so far today?
Wootoom said:i need to relearn love
...sawastea said:
why?Erzulie said:ugggggggg
today is an all around fucked up day!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














