Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Friday morning roll call

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
Friday! :arty:
 
It's -8 here this morning. It might get up to 0 today. Tomorrow's supposed to be colder. I'm guessing I'm going to be staying in this weekend (other than going to yoga and the gym).
 
Raina said:
It's -8 here this morning. It might get up to 0 today. Tomorrow's supposed to be colder. I'm guessing I'm going to be staying in this weekend (other than going to yoga and the gym).

Last night, it went from a rainy 57 to an icy 23 here in MI, but I'm not gonna resort to Yoga.
 
I do bikram yoga 4 times a week. 26 poses done twice. 90 minutes of class. The studio is 105 degrees. OMG it's addictive. I'll be there again 24 hours from now. ;)
 
Raina said:
I do bikram yoga 4 times a week. 26 poses done twice. 90 minutes of class. The studio is 105 degrees. OMG it's addictive. I'll be there again 24 hours from now. ;)


You should take up hockey...feels like 120 degrees, and if you wipe out hard enough, it will feel like 26 poses in a matter of seconds.
 
I poke badgers with spoons while eating peanut butter

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom