Lestat MVP EF VIP Aug 23, 2002 #10 Wow.. I was able to show some love to everyone except Strider.. who I must have hit recently.
Lestat MVP EF VIP Aug 23, 2002 #11 Yeah I hit Corn up.. there was one time where he actually reciprocated and it was work a ton of points! Thanks to you too Nicole!!
Yeah I hit Corn up.. there was one time where he actually reciprocated and it was work a ton of points! Thanks to you too Nicole!!
TEXgrl New member Aug 23, 2002 #13 corn is one of my favorite dishes, i like it prepared almost any way!
Millie New member Aug 23, 2002 #17 hopefully the karma i give will no longer be gray now that i have 100 posts... i have to try to be sure
hopefully the karma i give will no longer be gray now that i have 100 posts... i have to try to be sure
Millie New member Aug 23, 2002 #20 oh well, it was worth a try... now i will just go and hide in the corner... ashamed for my gray karma
oh well, it was worth a try... now i will just go and hide in the corner... ashamed for my gray karma
Lestat MVP EF VIP Aug 23, 2002 #21 you'll get 100 points of karma one day.. just stay on top of Cornholio and Wodin threads.
C Citruscide Guest Aug 23, 2002 #22 I like milk on my cornholios... I mean... Corn Flakes... or Cheerios... one the two... C