Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free the Beast

You want to stick with the real deal stuff for real MMA gains. Beastdrol is a waste because it throws your hormones off. I only do a cycle once a year and i'm not going to waste it with beastdrol if you get what I mean. Go the the source check and they will take care of you.

LOL... shut the fuck up!:) ... theres multiple threads on how the stuff works.. go enjoy your "one cycle a year"...beastdrol is the real deal..so is tren tfo ..and diesal and as well as katanadrol... use the stuff..and then let us know how you feel about it.

That was the impression I got, but not having taken it myself and still being relativley new to all this despite my sign up date. I like to get all the info from all sides.

I was also curious about a post of yours talking about helladrol and epi-strong. Are these still to be released or just out of stock because I didnt see any info on your website.

Would any of these be better than beastdrol interms of strength gains or any of your other products for that matter be better or is Beastdrol the king.

Beastdrol is the strongest for strngh bro.

I guarante 100% that you will get the results you are looking from it, or needto will refund your money.

You want to stick with the real deal stuff for real MMA gains. Beastdrol is a waste because it throws your hormones off. I only do a cycle once a year and i'm not going to waste it with beastdrol if you get what I mean. Go the the source check and they will take care of you.

LMAO, seriously.

Beastdrol is even MORE "the real thing" than most illegal stuff if you gauge it by results in tems of power/strengh and lean mass gains.

Saying it isn't "the real thing" is extremely ignorant.

some people:rolleyes:

Beastdrol is the strongest for strngh bro.

I guarante 100% that you will get the results you are looking from it, or needto will refund your money.

Thats exactly what I like to here when people are willing to back a product like that and there are so many people raving about how good it is I didnt think I could go wrong with any of them. I just wanted to find out for sure which one would best suit my goals. Thanks for all the info.:supercool

Thats exactly what I like to here when people are willing to back a product like that and there are so many people raving about how good it is I didnt think I could go wrong with any of them. I just wanted to find out for sure which one would best suit my goals. Thanks for all the info.:supercool

Yep, the beastdrol starter stack will be your best friend for the time you are on it. Your strength will be increased significantly every week.

LOL... shut the fuck up!:) ... theres multiple threads on how the stuff works.. go enjoy your "one cycle a year"...beastdrol is the real deal..so is tren tfo ..and diesal and as well as katanadrol... use the stuff..and then let us know how you feel about it.[/quote My name is Byron Carrell and I approve this message.:evil:

Oh yeah, getting leaner and stronger will really fuck up your MMA. Douchebag.:p:p:mad:

Well to tell you the truth I have better products for mma people. Beast may not be the best as it can dry you out. For mma that is not a good thing.

Top Bottom