Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free plats ,karma,discounts, and advice fore all the aas boys.

Showin the love for the AAS forums. Still the best forums on EF!

SLAYER69! said:
I think you must have given every bro on this site a free Plat by now. this thread would have been up to 25 pages with people screaming for Plats in the past
There is still plenty of people to help out around here. Good thing about ef is people just keep coming to the site.

blackthunder said:
Here's one I always wanted to ask, and if you're giving away some K I think the time is right.:

I have never had a ball shrinkage problem and never had to use HCG. If I were to take HCG off cycle, would it make my balls bigger than there "normal" size???

Thanks bud!

hmmmm....everyone wants to get "big" in that department... :)
(no homo)

Last edited:
Got another one for ya....

what's a good way to reduce blood pressure while on D-bol? High BP is the only D-Bol side I ever seem to suffer from.

thks

blackthunder said:
Got another one for ya....

what's a good way to reduce blood pressure while on D-bol? High BP is the only D-Bol side I ever seem to suffer from.

thks
lower sodium intake,Beta-blockers,Alpha-blockers,ACE inhibitors,Calcium channel blockers, and more. This is a big subject to cover though.

Best thing for use juicers though. Omega 3 Fish Oils and taco-8. :)

Top Bottom