Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Plats- come and get it.

Count me in please!

I tried yesterday to buy the 3-month non-renewal membership, but couldn't figure out how to keep my username. Kept telling me "username already in use", even though it says "if you already have a username, use it here". Might be a bug with the software, or a bug with me... I was going to go read up on it today, but maybe this is a good way to get started.

Charles

got everyone so far. if you didnt receive the plat i k hit you instead. i can only give the plat to members who have not received it before
thanks!

Count me in please!

I tried yesterday to buy the 3-month non-renewal membership, but couldn't figure out how to keep my username. Kept telling me "username already in use", even though it says "if you already have a username, use it here". Might be a bug with the software, or a bug with me... I was going to go read up on it today, but maybe this is a good way to get started.

Charles

I had the same exact problem, so I jus made another account and then finally going on 40 t gave me the number to customer service and they fixed it in 14 seconds... I believe there cust # is on the contact us tab or somthing... If I see it I'll make sure u get it

Top Bottom