Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*^*^four day split routine^*^*

StevenM23

Day 1: CHEST
Day 2: BACK/BIS
Day 3: LEGS
Day 4: SHOULDERS/TRIS

Only working Out every other day , plenty of rest , so imma go super hard each day...

DBOL 30MG for 8 Weeks
ADEX and NOLVA on hand
Supplements: Vitatack MuLTi
B12,AminoCore, Syntha-6 Protein,Krill Oil, Creatine Monohydrate,Jack3d

Day 1:CHEST
Decline BB Press-135x6-185x6-205x6x4
Incline DumbBell Press-55x6-60x6-65x6x4
Close Grip Bench -135x8x5
Pec Flys-35x10x3

Starting the DBol tomorrow :)!!!

Day 1: CHEST
Day 2: BACK/BIS
Day 3: LEGS
Day 4: SHOULDERS/TRIS

Only working Out every other day , plenty of rest , so imma go super hard each day...

DBOL 30MG for 8 Weeks
ADEX and NOLVA on hand
Supplements: Vitatack MuLTi
B12,AminoCore, Syntha-6 Protein,Krill Oil, Creatine Monohydrate,Jack3d

Day 1:CHEST
Decline BB Press-135x6-185x6-205x6x4
Incline DumbBell Press-55x6-60x6-65x6x4
Close Grip Bench -135x8x5
Pec Flys-35x10x3

Starting the DBol tomorrow :)!!!

Dont run that dbol any longer than 6 weeks max

What have you got for PCT ?

what are you using for liver protection ?

N2GUARD is the daddy ..grab a bottle and dont start the dbol without it !!!!

IMO syntha 6 is over-priced and inferior to wheytobuildmuscle

Whey To Build Muscle - This protein delivers what you need, when you need it!

N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

Grab these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dont run that dbol any longer than 6 weeks max

What have you got for PCT ?

what are you using for liver protection ?

N2GUARD is the daddy ..grab a bottle and dont start the dbol without it !!!!

IMO syntha 6 is over-priced and inferior to wheytobuildmuscle

Whey To Build Muscle - This protein delivers what you need, when you need it!

N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

Grab these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Low on the dough bro and I'm from Canada , would take awhile to get here , I just have a test booster and nolva for PCT , and yeah maybe illl just do 6 weeks , it's just everywhere other then this forum and people who don't use forums rub dbol for 8-12 and are fine , especially at the low dose ,(30mg is a low dose outside of this forum ) ,, I love it Here for all the knowledge and good guys , just a little over cautious , which is good in the long run .. But I only felt dbols effects in week 2

eventually you are gonna want to bump that to ED and taking rest days when your body tells you to instead of taking off days EOD. but as you get more experienced you will be able to understand what i mean.

feeling blah is very different than feeling over-worked. a lot of times i will feel blah then get to the gym and have a monster workout.

also i like your split but maybe in 6 months.. you can incorporate your bench split with tris and shoulders. after all when you bench you are already working your triceps bigtime. so might as well work them out the same day to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. and then do inclines/militaries to work your shoulders. using this strategy i've gotten strong on inclines... and my shoulders have reacted very well.

Yeah buddy , I actually switched my workout to Dorian Yates program for 2 months
Chest
Back
Off
Arms
Legs/traps
Off
Off

Low on the dough bro and I'm from Canada , would take awhile to get here , I just have a test booster and nolva for PCT , and yeah maybe illl just do 6 weeks , it's just everywhere other then this forum and people who don't use forums rub dbol for 8-12 and are fine , especially at the low dose ,(30mg is a low dose outside of this forum ) ,, I love it Here for all the knowledge and good guys , just a little over cautious , which is good in the long run .. But I only felt dbols effects in week 2

30mg is not a low dose bro...its plenty.

i know you mention other forums recommending higher dosages...but do they ever give a solid reason as to why you would need 50 - 60 mg when half that will do the same job with less chance of high BP and other shitty sides .

Stay safe young bro.

Yeah I would never go above 30, well I did 40 for a week last time and I felt like crap so 30 is my sweet spot , and thanks Columbus , I will try to haha , and I dont really bloat much at all on dbol even without an AI , lucky I guess haha ,

Top Bottom