Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-Stanzol Questions

what does your hella/katana cycle look like: was gonna run one later in the year too, i was thinking of an 8-10 week cycle,or beast/katana. or something. ive been stockpiling for the last year while i was hurt so i almost got my own mr supps store in my closet lol

what does your hella/katana cycle look like: was gonna run one later in the year too, i was thinking of an 8-10 week cycle,or beast/katana. or something. ive been stockpiling for the last year while i was hurt so i almost got my own mr supps store in my closet lol

Cycle is as follows and designed for lean muscle/strength/muscle sparing. A big thanks to Needto for setting this up and tailoring it for me, and to our sponsors Needtobuildmuscle.com, Mr Supps, and Ruthless Supplements. Great values, and the fastest shipping on the planet!

Cycle
1-6 Katanadrol 200mg daily
1-6 Helladrol 1 cap 3x daily
1-6 Need2Slin 1 cap 3x daily before meals
1-4 Forged Steel 2 doses daily am/pm
2-6 N2Guard 1 dose daily

PCT
6-10 Unleashed 1 cap 3x daily
6-10 Post-Cycle 1 cap 3x daily
8-12 Attack 1 serving pre-workout
6-12 Forma-Stanzol 5 pumps am/pm

Sadly, I have everything on hand and am itching to go, but refuse to waste it until I get to my desired weight/body fat %. I'm disciplined enough that not only do I not want to waste the cycle, I refuse to waste the time, effort, and help that Needto has graciously offered me.

yep i understand, i have had a recent string of non workout related injuries over the last 2 years. ive been lifting heavy again for a little bit now, did my first full contact muay thai class yesterday in a while (ouch) just ordered 8 weeks of alpha t2/erase/shift for fat loss and gonna re-evaluate my gains and progress come october 1st. i got bottles of beast/hella/katana/forma even hcgen (haha suckers) and all the support gear/pct to go with it, and im dyin to use it. good on ya dude. keep her up. all it takes is all you got. give her that and theres no lookin back, just less fat/more muscle :vanp:

Top Bottom