Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-Stanzol Questions

jester72

So I got my order from Mr Supps today with the rest of my upcoming cycle, but am curious about the Forma. Have read the uses on their site, but looking for opinions from real users.

As I am currently dieting (clean and on point) and lowering body fat (using Forged Burner and Need2Slin) does Forma really work in helping to shed additional fat? Would it help with excess stomach area fat, as well as "man boobs"?

If you've ever used Forma in this way, please post here and let me know how it went, and if you saw significant results in fat loss. Thanks.

Looked at Eviscerate, as well as the possibility of getting some liquid Clen from AG Guys, to make "Clenviscerate". Anyone have experience with Eviscerate or Clenviscerate an want to offer experiences?

Not actually taking the Clen, mixing it with the Eviscerate and making it topical. Everything I have read says there are no physical sides from the Clen as it works at the cellular level, and is delivered transdermal.

forma lowers your shbg too, so you get a nice test boost out of it as well. lowering your estro will help with your chest only if its somewhat gyno related. having low estrogen is also gonna help you lose water weight and keep it off. its probbaly not going to directly make you lost alot of fat, but it can def. help. as nightmare said, eviscerate would be nice to add to that stack

should have ordered katana

Have a 12 week Katanadrol/Helladrol cycle all lined up and ready to go (Thanks to Needto), however I'm not where I want to be weight and body fat % wise yet. Don't want to waste a good cycle to still overweight/out of shape.

forma lowers your shbg too, so you get a nice test boost out of it as well. lowering your estro will help with your chest only if its somewhat gyno related. having low estrogen is also gonna help you lose water weight and keep it off. its probbaly not going to directly make you lost alot of fat, but it can def. help. as nightmare said, eviscerate would be nice to add to that stack

It's definitely not gyno related, and it's not water. It's 100% fat from letting myself go. Guess I won't waste a good bottle of Forma. Orbit here I come for some Eviscerate!

Top Bottom