Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanozol Question(s)

pendit

My daily routine is as such: Wake up, shower, dry off, wipe on the Forma. In the evening it's, work out, shower, dry off, wipe on the Forma. The are times that I may be doing something after applying the Forma, or it's hot outside, etc and I start to sweat. What is the time needed for complete absorption and does sweating screw things up?

Also, what the hell is that red flake looking stuff floating in the green goo inside the bottle?

My daily routine is as such: Wake up, shower, dry off, wipe on the Forma. In the evening it's, work out, shower, dry off, wipe on the Forma. The are times that I may be doing something after applying the Forma, or it's hot outside, etc and I start to sweat. What is the time needed for complete absorption and does sweating screw things up?

Also, what the hell is that red flake looking stuff floating in the green goo inside the bottle?
Not sure what the red flakes are but give at least 1-2 hours before you start to sweat or go shirtless outsides due to the carrier in Forma.

So what is in this stuff? In laymans terms please. I am on my second bottle and used it with my PCT (Unleashed, PCT) after my first cycle and am wondering what exactly it is. Thanks

Wait one hour before doing strenous activity that causes you to sweat
Forma stanazol Is one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out as a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!
This makes it perfect to run on cycle,off cycle and thru pct also.

I cant wait to pop my Forma Stanzol open :D..

It's good shit! I always look forward to it, I like the smell of it for some reason.

Gonna be popped open for PCTzzz!

Top Bottom