Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Post Cycle instead of PF Post Cycle

mezznyc

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. From experience, do you guys feel MrSupps forged post cycle is comparable to protein factories post cycle? I'm a big fan of PF's but it's not in stock and I really wanna get the ball rolling on my cycle. Won't start until I have one of them on hand. Thanks for any help.

I've been using it for PCT the last couple of times, myself. I like it ok. I double dose it (2 am/2 pm) for the first week, then just run it 1 am 1 pm. I don't know what is optimal. I do know one thing... on the bottle, it calls for Forged Bromo to be ran the first 4 weeks, the Forged Post Cycle is meant to be ran the next 4 weeks. So, I feel like I need something better... but then again, I still wake up with morning wood and have no problem getting it up with Forged Post Cycle. I run it with unleashed, which I double dose the first week, too.

^^^Exaclty. I double up on it as well. I normally double for two weeks though! Have had no issues and have been on waaaay to long actually. Lol

^^^Exaclty. I double up on it as well. I normally double for two weeks though! Have had no issues and have been on waaaay to long actually. Lol

So if I took 2 caps of bromo in the am and 2 caps of post cycle in the pm for 30 days, would that be sufficient? or perhaps one of each in the am and then pm, or even just the 4 caps in one pop...would any of those dosages be good?

It's a good product and can do the job, but if you used orals, keep in mind Protein Factory POST CYCLE contain picroliv, which is the only substance shown to regenerate liver cells.

Herbs may protect or cleanse the liver but Picroliv actually regenerates the cells. That makes it a valuable asset.

That ain't supplement marketing hype or bro-ology. That's what the AMA says.

Effect of picroliv on regeneration of liver after partial hepatectomy in rats - Saksena - 2006 - Phytotherapy Research - Wiley Online Library

Effect of Picroliv on cadmium-induced hepatic and renal damage in the rat

Drug development for liver diseases: f... [Fundam Clin Pharmacol. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Effect of picroliv on antioxidant-system in liver of rats, after partial hepatectomy - Rastogi - 2006 - Phytotherapy Research - Wiley Online Library

Top Bottom