Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged burner... Major crash?

bgbay

I'm 6'1 195lbs Have taken test dbol t400 var Etc.

Took forged burner before and adderall but dont recall feeling this burnt out, I started Monday today is day 4. I take one cap at 730am upon wakin and the next around 1230pm at Lunch. I feel tired at 1030 11ish and just seem to get more and more tired as the day goes. It's hard to burn fat when you're exhausted. Has anyone else experienced this? Anything to combat this? Or should I just stop
Taking them all together?

I'm 6'1 195lbs Have taken test dbol t400 var Etc.

Took forged burner before and adderall but dont recall feeling this burnt out, I started Monday today is day 4. I take one cap at 730am upon wakin and the next around 1230pm at Lunch. I feel tired at 1030 11ish and just seem to get more and more tired as the day goes. It's hard to burn fat when you're exhausted. Has anyone else experienced this? Anything to combat this? Or should I just stop
Taking them all together?

Yes, have you got a blood test?

I'm 26, took beast katana var t400 deca before. This didn't happen til I started forged. Like I know it's the forged, just wondering If it goes away. I ate as big of a lunch as I could but was still tired again like 30 mins after it

are u taking it with adderall?

for me forged has a mild crash just like oep, n2stim, even coffee but not a major crash like this sounds.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Nope no adderall. I think I'm just going to drop it to be safe. Sucks cause I bought 2 bottles of it lol :/

I've noticed similar issues, give it 7 full days for your body to get used to it.

For me, the Burner works best an appetite suppressant. The Adderlin works best 30 minutes prior to lifting (lifting, not cardio). I sweat balls and know its working.

I take one Forged in the AM and one Adderlin. The another round 30 min prior to lifting.

Top Bottom