Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner and shredder stack!

Just sent a link to a couple of friends I know looking for something along these lines needto. Looks good. Good luck with the new product.

option 1
1 cap lipoflame 1 cap forged burner 2-3 times a day.

option 2
1 cap lipostim 2 caps forged burner 2-3 times a day
option 3
2 caps lipoflam 1 cap forged burner 2-3 times a day..

option 4.. advanced and I think very powerful.
2 caps lipostim am
1 cap forged burner 2 caps lipoflam lunch
1-2 caps forged burner dinner.

Lot of different combos and I think people will find what work for them...

Obviously I have to go with option 4 !!!! - can't be a pussy!!!!!

S

Needto, question what is giving the DNP like effect?? I noticed there is no Usnic Acid in the product.. - just curious. Also I am assuming (hoping) there is nothing that Uncle Sam will make illegal and take another great product AWAY!

S

Plus DNP from my understanding is way mega unstable....Will I explode on this stuff? Seriously, what's going to happen when I ingest this?

Needto, question what is giving the DNP like effect?? I noticed there is no Usnic Acid in the product.. - just curious. Also I am assuming (hoping) there is nothing that Uncle Sam will make illegal and take another great product AWAY!

S

The ingredients all together in the right doses my friend. They all play a role an bringing this about. You can go to my site and read the write up on the product. That is pretty much the short version. I plan to do a much longer one.

Needto,

Since there are SNS stimulants in Burner, do we need to cycle on / off? What would be an estimated time on and could we extend the effects with things like benadryl or ketotifen?

S

The ingredients all together in the right doses my friend. They all play a role an bringing this about. You can go to my site and read the write up on the product. That is pretty much the short version. I plan to do a much longer one.
damn NeedTo it's been 1 day and my shit aint here whats the prob:p Can't wait to add lol

Needto,

Since there are SNS stimulants in Burner, do we need to cycle on / off? What would be an estimated time on and could we extend the effects with things like benadryl or ketotifen?

S

The real back bone ingredients of the forged burner are not the CNS stims. They are there for a tiny bit of focus help and synergy only. 6 weeks on and a few weeks off then back on and you are fine.

damn NeedTo it's been 1 day and my shit aint here whats the prob:p Can't wait to add lol

HA HA.. I had to go to my sons football game at 8am saterday morning till 1pm. So no needto express went out this week end. All will be shipped on monday and anyone who ordered over the week end will get there products by wensday but more like Tusday.

Top Bottom