Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged Burner and shredder stack!

I ran it about 2 months ago, it is a great product.. raised my base temp 1 -1.5 degree throughout.. I can't wait for winter to get here...

lost 5 lbs and kept it off with no change to my diet..

Not to highjack this thread, but when is that HGC substitute coming out Needto?? I know I have been bugging you about this one alot lately. Just excited for it that's all!! :)

Not to highjack this thread, but when is that HGC substitute coming out Needto?? I know I have been bugging you about this one alot lately. Just excited for it that's all!! :)

This product has been held back for good reason. But I am making it its all ready to go and just being held back for a reason..

I ran it about 2 months ago, it is a great product.. raised my base temp 1 -1.5 degree throughout.. I can't wait for winter to get here...

lost 5 lbs and kept it off with no change to my diet..

And this is one of the man factors in the forged burner product. That is why the product is called (burner).. Its a milder and much more safe legal dnp product.

It raises Thermogenics. Generating heat, by decoupling oxidative phosphorylation, requiring the body to burn more fuel to maintain temperature homeostasis. As well as in other ways as well. This is a different kind of fat burner where it does not use any stimulation of the CNS to Give results.

You will not get a energy boost from this product. Not much at all anyway.. But its a silent killer and it will work. You will sweat like a pig for sure.

It is a pricey product though. Its a 2 cap per serving 60 serving bottle that cost 36.00. Now you would think o that is a good price 36 for 2 months worth. MEH you are going to want to take 2 caps twice a day to get the best results from this product. It will work with just 2 caps a day but not the best. So really two servings a day of 2 caps so its only a months worth. So with a product like lpioflam (damn great product) you can get 40 days worth for just a few bucks more. As a matter of fact I am thinking real hard about raising the price on the forged burner. So for right now the price you see is only a introductory price.

Here is where its going to get good though...

lipoflam+forged burner Or lipostim+forged burner. And yes I will be selling the stacks very soon.

3 totally different products that work to burn fat in different ways. I am going to work with omega on this but combining the products is going to make for the best fat burning stacks in the industry.. No ones going to be able to touch it with how powerful they will be when combined.

:D:D:D

And this is one of the man factors in the forged burner product. That is why the product is called (burner).. Its a milder and much more safe legal dnp product.

It raises Thermogenics. Generating heat, by decoupling oxidative phosphorylation, requiring the body to burn more fuel to maintain temperature homeostasis. As well as in other ways as well. This is a different kind of fat burner where it does not use any stimulation of the CNS to Give results.

You will not get a energy boost from this product. Not much at all anyway.. But its a silent killer and it will work. You will sweat like a pig for sure.

It is a pricey product though. Its a 2 cap per serving 60 serving bottle that cost 36.00. Now you would think o that is a good price 36 for 2 months worth. MEH you are going to want to take 2 caps twice a day to get the best results from this product. It will work with just 2 caps a day but not the best. So really two servings a day of 2 caps so its only a months worth. So with a product like lpioflam (damn great product) you can get 40 days worth for just a few bucks more. As a matter of fact I am thinking real hard about raising the price on the forged burner. So for right now the price you see is only a introductory price.

Here is where its going to get good though...

lipoflam+forged burner Or lipostim+forged burner. And yes I will be selling the stacks very soon.

3 totally different products that work to burn fat in different ways. I am going to work with omega on this but combining the products is going to make for the best fat burning stacks in the industry.. No ones going to be able to touch it with how powerful they will be when combined.

:D:D:D

You read my mind! I was about to post what about stacking Burner + Lipostim 3 - lipoflame just crashes me. I plan on ordering this week, so i t would be great if the stacks & info on their use was ready?

S:D

You read my mind! I was about to post what about stacking Burner + Lipostim 3 - lipoflame just crashes me. I plan on ordering this week, so i t would be great if the stacks & info on their use was ready?

S:D
option 1
1 cap lipoflame 1 cap forged burner 2-3 times a day.

option 2
1 cap lipostim 2 caps forged burner 2-3 times a day
option 3
2 caps lipoflam 1 cap forged burner 2-3 times a day..

option 4.. advanced and I think very powerful.
2 caps lipostim am
1 cap forged burner 2 caps lipoflam lunch
1-2 caps forged burner dinner.

Lot of different combos and I think people will find what work for them...

Need2buildmuscle.com Making fat people a little less grotesque one thermogenic pill at a time:) JK Sounds really good needto. Good job!!!

so adding the Forged Burner to the my need2 shread stack in ~2 months would be a good addition?

Top Bottom