Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For you over 250 lbs...

Oh I see you can make a smart ass remark to me but than when you get one back you want to start the internet bully thing, oh no I'm going to get my ass kicked on the www. If you can give a crack than learn to take one. What did I do rub your fat the wrong way? Ha, ha.

sidney61199 said:
Oh I see you can make a smart ass remark to me but than when you get one back you want to start the internet bully thing, oh no I'm going to get my ass kicked on the www. If you can give a crack than learn to take one. What did I do rub your fat the wrong way? Ha, ha.
wow! you are one annoying little brat aren't you?! but then what do i know? at the end of summer, after you're done with your beach boy workouts, we will hopefully not see you and your like here... well, not until next year anyway. say all you like, i'm done.

VSUdude said:
I finally really thought about it one day and realized that since he was about 5'7 it only took about a 5-6" drop for him to be parallel while it was taking (and still takes) me about a 9-10"+ drop for parallel. No matter how heavy the weight is, it seems to take more energy for a guy with longer legs to squat. So when I see a guy that's under 6'0 squatting 400lbs, while it is impressive, it's not as impressive as a 6'5"+ guy doing the same weight.

maybe not to you.
but, he's still stronger.

Top Bottom