Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

? for those always on...

cubuff27

New member
OK..save the "You should do cycles" rants. This is for you pros that are always on cycle.

Do you guys take "breaks" between? For example I have been on for about a year and started at 500mg of Test and gradually moved up to around 900mg Test along with stuff here and there stacked in. Anyway I kind of plateaued growth wise and dropped everything down to 250mg/week of Test Enth. for the last month and then starting soon I want to ramp up again to 750mg-1000mg levels to see if this sparks any growth again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
 
cubuff27 said:
OK..save the "You should do cycles" rants. This is for you pros that are always on cycle.

Do you guys take "breaks" between? For example I have been on for about a year and started at 500mg of Test and gradually moved up to around 900mg Test along with stuff here and there stacked in. Anyway I kind of plateaued growth wise and dropped everything down to 250mg/week of Test Enth. for the last month and then starting soon I want to ramp up again to 750mg-1000mg levels to see if this sparks any growth again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

DAYUM!!! Thats all i can say to that.
 
Test Ent, Test Cyp, Sust 250....but yes, some form of Test for about a year now.

5000 calories a day...6 days a week training...anything else you need?
 
cubuff27 said:
Test Ent, Test Cyp, Sust 250....but yes, some form of Test for about a year now.

5000 calories a day...6 days a week training...anything else you need?

No dude, i'm just thinking thats some fucked up crazy shite. What about PCT?
 
jdevlin1985 said:
No dude, i'm just thinking thats some fucked up crazy shite. What about PCT?

Not to be rude...but is there someone that actually knows an answer or has any other advice other than "Crazy shite"?

Some one that is a pro in this area and isn't just dabbling and is an amatuer in knowledge or because they read a lot on this board. Someone like RADAR or another member that has been around and experienced dosages and cycles above what the novice people on here have done.

Thanks
 
Hey bro, I have been on for about 3 years now and you will eventually get the trick to make yourself bust through barriers and sticking points. I stay on GH and aas year round and cycle slin, IGF, t3, clen, etc etc in between cycles. Although I do come off for 6 weeks 2 times per year. I run cycles kinda like this,

Ent 500mg wk wks 1-12
Deca 300mg wk wks 1-12
Dbol 50mg ed wks 1-4 8-12
GH 5iu ed

THen I may run a cycle like this for another 10-12 weeks
EQ 600mg wk
Tren 100mg eod
Masteron 100mg eod
t3 50mcg
IGF 100mcg ed
gh 5iu ed

Then I may run just Primo and Var for 10 weeks and then back to a heavier cycle. I get regular checkups and have NEVER had any problems with liver or HDL, LDL, sexual problems, really nothing bro.....And to break through sticking points its not always what aas you take, the best thing you can do is change up your training and diet, that always gets me unstuck everytime....Good luck.
 
cubuff27 said:
OK..save the "You should do cycles" rants. This is for you pros that are always on cycle.

Do you guys take "breaks" between? For example I have been on for about a year and started at 500mg of Test and gradually moved up to around 900mg Test along with stuff here and there stacked in. Anyway I kind of plateaued growth wise and dropped everything down to 250mg/week of Test Enth. for the last month and then starting soon I want to ramp up again to 750mg-1000mg levels to see if this sparks any growth again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks


Well, I'm not a Pro, nor am I always "on"..... However, I don't take very long breaks between cycles..... I usually do 8 week cycles, then 4 weeks of PCT minimum before the next cycle...... Sometimes I wait longer between cycles, but not when the summer is coming up..... I try to look my best for Summer time, so I tend to cycle more often in the Late Winter and Spring..... Ok, since you hit a sticking point, I'm gonna say you should probably come off.... If my gains never stopped, I don't think I would ever come off, but they do stop, so that's why I stop and do PCT for a few weeks..... No matter how you swing it, 250mg per week of Test is not coming off..... The normal Male produces about 7mg of Test per day, so that's 50mg of Test per week is "normal"...... More Test then that, it's too much, and your body adapts some how..... Whether your androgen receptors downgrade, or however it happens your gains will slow down if youre on too long..... This is the biggest reason you should come off for a few weeks here and there......

rizz
 
cubuff27 said:
OK..save the "You should do cycles" rants. This is for you pros that are always on cycle.

Do you guys take "breaks" between? For example I have been on for about a year and started at 500mg of Test and gradually moved up to around 900mg Test along with stuff here and there stacked in. Anyway I kind of plateaued growth wise and dropped everything down to 250mg/week of Test Enth. for the last month and then starting soon I want to ramp up again to 750mg-1000mg levels to see if this sparks any growth again.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Ive been 'on" now for nearly 4 years but the thing I learned early on is that your (or MY) body really cant handle enormous amounts of gear uninterrupted without exacting some major possibly damaging side effects....So, I chose the low/moderate dosage route and I take weekly injections of a stack that changes every few months in both the amount and type of gear. (Im currently using 1.5 ml EQ/ .5TEST/ .5DECA w/anavar)This sort of usage has given me slow BUT continual constant growth over the past 4 years.I intermittently take arimidex/clomid/dostinex when I see some sides arise, otherwise I continue my low dosage injections every week.Lots of guys will criticize the "always on" scenario. I criticize the dabilitating ON/OFF cycles that puts a body thru physical and emotional hell until the hormonal balances even out again.Every now and then I do up the dosages a little, but not to the extremes you mentioned in your posting...Im happy with slow gaining and few sides...
 
Guys thanks...this is all good stuff. I am not looking to be a monster by any means. I am actually happy with the size I am at now. Plus with 2 kids and and the Florida summers...any bigger than 240 make it unbearable. But I do like the low dosage idea over the long haul..that makes ton of sense to me.

Thanks again...Karma to all!
 
fellow floridian here also...i think i have a decent answer for you. My credentials arent superb but theyre definately much above subpar like the rest of the comments ive seen here by non competitive bb'ers. Im an intermediate level amatuer looking to take a national qualifyer at next year's NPC southern states. I just won my first overall (in an untested show of course)...and i think my gear usage protocol is part of why i won (along with diet first, cardio/training, sleep, and all that essentials...drugs are one of the last things unless all other things are in place to the T). in the past i used moderatley high dosages for 8-10 weeks then took the same amount of time off...completely..only to go one step back and move right back to my natural genetic potential...fact is..if youre above your genetic potential on roids..when u come off completely, over time you WILL loose muscle size no matter how good your training and diet is..this is a FACT. Anywhoo...what i did in the beginning last 9-10 months ago was bridge with 250mgs test between cycles..and wow...i maintained all my gains! So when i started a new cycle I didnt have to make up any lost gains from previous cycles the first few weeks...such was the case in the past. Now after i get off my 6 week bulker and 3 week cutter (post competition stuff to take advantage of the anabolic rebound of which you competitors know exactly what im talking about)..im going to bridge on 400mgs primo and 100mgs test...safe, effective, and simple, (blood tests at the beginning, blood tests again be4 i start my next bulker)..with 4iu gh daily, 25mcgs t3, and im contemplating using igf in my time off...I dunno how hard it is to gain size while on a maintenence calorie diet...but its worth a try so i might throw it in, in place of hgh at 4 week intervals. Im staying "off" on 400mg primo/100mg test/4iu hgh/25mcgs t3 for 12 weeks ...then ill bulk, cut, bulk cut..maintain on primo/small amount of test again..then repeat...
and of course, take health protective supps, get reg checkups at the doc for blood chemistry n whatknot, see a cardiologist occasionally...

this is child's play compared to what some national level guys do...and pros...well...it gets exponential as u get to a higher level...ive heard from some national level competitor friends of mine that some of these pros have 4 doctors (diff types)...yeesh...

if u wanna get as big as possible yet give a shit about ure health..this is the way to go, and id keep orals to a minimum as they have so many sides yet seemed to be pushed by alot of UG drug companies..GET BIG, and stay healthy bros.
Btw im 24...it's better to be knowledeable on this stuff be4 u delve in...so yeah u can get huge and look like shit on the inside (your organs from toxicity etc, enlargements, etc), but is that really worth it? Naww man..it's all about being happy, healthy, and looking good .

Of course being big can put you at more health risks than the avg person...but hey...most pros peak in their late 30s..and most on here seem to get on juice in their early 20s so it's not like we're on stuff half our lives...
when im done competing ill most likely just retire like the rest and focus on my ...CAREER..yes, i want to be a nurse anesthesiologist, i just got my degree in exercise science and start RN school in the fall...this (career) should always come be4 muscle/roids...what's your backup plan if your bodybuilding fails/you have too many sides, etc? Having a good paying job (if u wanna live comfortably, or just marry a female doc lol) you like will insure happyness beyond the bodybuilding years...
im 24 and im ranting on like yoda...lmao...anywhoo this is my .02 cents..totally just my opinion...time to get back to studying for finals...stresss..ugh...give me some :coffee:
 
Thanks for the advice bigtasty25....by the way you go to my gym. I will say hi next time I see you in there. Good stuff.
 
Top Bottom