Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the doubters....

You look great bro! How did you manage to make such a dramatic change ?
How long did it take ? Keep up the great work!

M18

Caseran that is one of the best before and after pic's i have seen on the board so far is that one cycle or what. Great job keep up the good work you look great.

PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

You can all SUCK MY ASS. This guy is my brother in law. He did not take any juice he did not cry or whine, he did get to the gym (and a shitty cheap gym at that) every single day (at first) then up to several times a day. He no longer stuffed his face at McDonalds - i can remember him eating 5 fish with fries as a 'snack' or several big macs at a time etc.

he worked his ass off

having no job helped with the time etc. but he did this on his own with no drugs no fancy anything (no money) just hard work - think about it:cool:

Didn't he take "enough ECA to choke a whale?".

No offense, but ECA is drugs, and pretty strong drugs at that if you take enough. Personally, I can only go to the gym once in a day. But on heavy stimulants I could go for a three hour roller blade and then go into the gym for a weight workout to unwind, LOL. Eventually the fun has to end, though. It is possible to burn yourself out, especially when you are no longer at loose ends and have to take care of the family and/or J-O-B.

Anyway the results are great bro, very inspiring.

I wonder if Jared from the Subway ads can get on here and show us his pics... I don't think that boy's ever had his shirt off...

Top Bottom