Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for spring cutter Deca or EQ

Which would you a prefer a 14weeker of at 600mg ew for the spring time?

• EQ

Votes: 39 86.7%
  • Deca

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

shrimp44

I'm debating with a few of my friends wether to take 14 weeks of Deca at 600mg or EQ at 600mg
some people say that the deca is more effective then the eq in terms of building muscle.
I will also be stacking this with winstrol and 500mg of test E

My goal for the summer is to be harder and more vascular, right now I am at about 180 kind of soft muscle maybe around 14%bf

I know that EQ's characteristics are known for getting hard muscle, and is only good if you are taking it for atleast 14wks

but what do you think about deca for 14 wks at 600mg? will i look more bloaded?

If your goal is to be hard and vascular I would defenitely go w/ the eq. Deca will probably leave you bloated.

I'd probbaly say eq too, although you will get better gains from deca. Either way I think people are getting the term "cutting" compound confused. It dosen't matter what you use if your diet is not in check. Taking steroids is the easy part as far as eating right well that's up to you.

Last edited:
Cutting is about 98% diet and cardio. Eq is widely known to raise hunger so...yes Eq is better for hardness and vascularity, though using it in conjunction with a calorie defecit is tough.

a bomb said:
Cutting is about 98% diet and cardio. Eq is widely known to raise hunger so...yes Eq is better for hardness and vascularity, though using it in conjunction with a calorie defecit is tough.

Not everybod gets that though. It took 9wks before the hunger kicked in for me and even then it's not that unmanagable.

well if he is going to use deca at 600mg a week alone he better hope he ant pron to deca dick.lol and shut down oooo better through some test in at 800mg.so still eq alone would be better.

srf173 said:
Not everybod gets that though. It took 9wks before the hunger kicked in for me and even then it's not that unmanagable.

Honestly I don't think he has a clue about how to diet so either way it won't matter. Your right though, some never get the "Eq hunger".

Top Bottom