Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For size - 10,8,6,reps or 8-12 ?

blast from the past

If you have a strong experienced trusted spotter around, try the following for essential power exercises like benchpress, millitary press, chins etc.

set 1: 5 reps + 2 forced reps = 7 (now increase weight)
set 2: 3 reps + 2 forced reps = 5 (now decrease weight)
set 3: 8 reps + 2 forced reps = 10 (keep same weight for set 4)
set 4: 6 reps + 4 forced reps = 10 reps

7-5 reps will assist you in getting stronger so that in time you can do 10 reps (where hypertrophy usually is) with much more weight than if you trained 4 sets of 10 reps alone

The forced reps will assure your are puttin in enough intensity,

It's brutal and after a few weeks you will notice awesome pumps and significant gains in strentgh and size

Watch out for overtraining though (that is always the problem with high intensity techniques like NEGATIVES/ DROP SETS etc.. It works for the first 2 months but it is very taxing on your recovery abillity, people make misstake not to listen to their bodies and take OFF day when necessary , Talk like: "I don't feel too strong today but it is WEDNESDAY, according to my Mr O routine i HAVE to BENCH! no matter what")

If you do not get that awesome pump it is likely your body needs rest and lots of food.

Do not be tempted to hit the iron any further that day, just do some low impact cardio, abs and full body stretching to faccilitate repair

You come back stronger the next day!
It is good to trasin hard and fanatic but Sometimes less is more...

:)

some people use between 6-8 for upper body and 10-12 for lower body.

I personally use 4-8 for all exercises.

It means i can lift heavy.

I like lifting heavy.

I've been doing 10,8,6 since the beginning of the year. Works great for me. Wouldn't discount 8-12 either though.

hardgainer (hard and gaining)

Top Bottom