Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For everyone trying to lose weight and gain muscle.

Im on my second week of this. I hit 19 reps today which is prolly a chin PR. Twenty reps tomorrow is a PR for sure. After tomorrow I'm going to start breaking the chins up into sets of 10 or 15.

This combo of chins, push ups, and lunges really gets my heart rate and breathing up. Especially today with close to 80 continuous reps. I burn some serious oxygen doing this. Without a doubt the "afterburn" effect from this will lead to some fatloss over time. Not to mention the increase in over all conditioning.

It is slowly but surely. I almost have full range of motion back but it still hurts in a few positions, just want it back 100% before I go abusing it with pushups :)
I know how you feel bro. I dislocated my shoulder and broke the tuberosity off my humerous. It isnt fun, revorery takes forever and i still feel pain and its been 4 years. Shoulder injuries suck

Im on my second week of this. I hit 19 reps today which is prolly a chin PR. Twenty reps tomorrow is a PR for sure. After tomorrow I'm going to start breaking the chins up into sets of 10 or 15.

This combo of chins, push ups, and lunges really gets my heart rate and breathing up. Especially today with close to 80 continuous reps. I burn some serious oxygen doing this. Without a doubt the "afterburn" effect from this will lead to some fatloss over time. Not to mention the increase in over all conditioning.
There you go bro!
Yeah it gets difficult and its not to bad for the morning.

We have a makeshift gym at work with a chin bar that's perfect. I show up a few minutes early and bang it out. This past weekend I walked to the park at the head of my neighborhood to chin on the monkey bars. I'm liking this so far. My lats are actually sore today though. I'm going to work through it though :evil:

I was doing a lot of chins in my normal routine. Between 80-100 reps per week spread over my two upperbody days. I'm focusing on my BB rows now and doing no chin volume outside of the daily PLP. We'll see how this works out. I'm expecting some nice back growth if I can keep this up.

We have a makeshift gym at work with a chin bar that's perfect. I show up a few minutes early and bang it out. This past weekend I walked to the park at the head of my neighborhood to chin on the monkey bars. I'm liking this so far. My lats are actually sore today though. I'm going to work through it though :evil:

I was doing a lot of chins in my normal routine. Between 80-100 reps per week spread over my two upperbody days. I'm focusing on my BB rows now and doing no chin volume outside of the daily PLP. We'll see how this works out. I'm expecting some nice back growth if I can keep this up.
Sounds like you got everything planned out bro! Did you take measurements before? So in like 60 days you can see how much you lost for fat and how much mass you gained?

No measurements. I should probably do that. If one was to complete the whole sixty days I'm sure the fatloss and muscle gain would be clearly evident.

I'm dropping fat through diet alone anyway. This should amplify that.

No measurements. I should probably do that. If one was to complete the whole sixty days I'm sure the fatloss and muscle gain would be clearly evident.

I'm dropping fat through diet alone anyway. This should amplify that.
True, well good luck bro!

Top Bottom