Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you low carb dieters...check these Tortilla's out

JG1

www.latortillafactory.com

I've been using them for a while now and absolutely love them. Punch in your zip code in the store finder and it will show you the nearest place to pick them up.

These taste amazing....11g carbs (8g fiber) per tortilla, only 3g NET carbs!!!! 5g protein and 2g fat.

These are a god send for those on low carb and keto diets...I make chicken burrito's with these with, tuna wraps, chicken wraps......use your imagination! I like to warm them up in a hot pan and get them nice and toasty before eating them.

Did I mention they taste GREAT!!!

Damn... sounds too good to be true. I can put my bland ground turkey and romaine lettace on one! With some cheese and peanut butter! Ok, maybe not the peanut butter.

All the time I see people trying to get the best taste out of their low-carb diets. I guess I'm weird, but, when I'm dieting, I try to keep it as bland as I can; beef, steaks, chicken, shakes and some natty peanut or cashew butter. If my food is too good, then I crave crave too much of it way too bad.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Damn... sounds too good to be true. I can put my bland ground turkey and romaine lettace on one! With some cheese and peanut butter! Ok, maybe not the peanut butter.

I'm tellin you these things are a god send. You also get 8g fiber per tortilla, which is a great on a low carb diet. I eat about two of these a day. I make chicken wraps with a little melted cheese, walden farms calorie/carb free bbq sauce, and chicken strips.

BTW, don't get the flavored ones...I've heard they're not as good as the regular.

JG1 said:
BTW, don't get the flavored ones...I've heard they're not as good as the regular.

JG1,

How much are they going for? The closest one is in Manhattan and I'm gonna go later this week!

:D

Top Bottom