Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For ALL oral AS users: Must Read!

ROAD DOG said:
Should we be drinking grapefruit juice with any oral,like clomid and nolva?Or just steroids?

use it whenever you want to INCREASE the absorption rate of that particular ORAL drug (AS/clomid/Proviron--any of them!)

I would definitely at least them when using AS and it wouldn't be a bad idea to take with others as well.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
bump- I've heard about downing some grapefruit juice with orals but never knew why- excellent post! DO I SMELL KARMA IN THE AIR? >YUP. :p

SOLID

What's up Solid-----you're a f'in riot bro:D

MuscularWarrier said:
I dont use ROIDS yet based on advise I receved in this here forum but I do take Myoplex. Is it going to be better if I take Myoplex with Grapefurit Juice or OJ or something?

Muscular Warrior

OK...this has gone too far...who are you? What board member are you? This has got to be a fucking joke at this point...

DR and The Machine,

Thanks bros.

For less than $15, I may give this supp a try.

Although, I now find myself addicted to Grapefruit Juice, adding this along with the GFJ cannot hurt :p

Pject

Pject: I don't think you'l need the supllement discussed here if you are already taking grapefruit juice with your orals. The reason for taking the supplement would be more focussed at those who aren't interested in drinking 4-8 ounces of grapefruit juice EVERY time they tske orals (could be d/t carbs in it, or inconvenience, etc...).

muscle warrior

good question. i did some research and spoke to bill phillips personally he told me to tell you, you should drink a gallon of grapefruit juice after your myoplex so you could get better results .

How about IM injections of grapefruit concentrate for a cleaner long lasting effect?

: )

Top Bottom