Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football cycle please critque

OK guys i play college football at the Div.1 level i just got tested so i will not be tested again until Aug-Sept. I have done a Anavar only cyle before but now i am planning on beefing up. Im 6'3" 252 with 16% bodyfat. I bench 350 and squat 530. I have been lifting for 6 years. I am planning on doing a 10 week cycle. Please critque it again tell me your thoughts. I would like to add about 20-30 pounds if possible.
Test Prop. 100mg weeks 1-10
DBol(thai) 35mg weeks 1-4
winstrol 50mg weeks 5-10
arimidex .5 mg weeks 1-15
clomid weeks 13-15
I would also like to do a clen t3 eca post cyle. I would love to get some Thai pinks but i cant find them.I only have one legit source and sometimes i think hes not! So the winny and dbol will be IP. I am a very strict eater i get about 500 grams protein a day and no carbs after 6. I play MLB now but will be moving to DT so the weight is good. I also hear the winny should help keep the speed i have now. I was thinking of maybe adding some Fina at 50mg a day throughout. What do you guys think does it look good? Will i reach my goal? Should i drop something or add something? thanks guys!

why are you waiting 3 weeks to start clomid? The t-prop ester are out of your system in 3 DAYS not three weeks... I would start clomid three DAYS after that last shot of prop

YUM

and you did mean t-prop 100mg/day, right? 100mg week of t-prop you might as well not do it at all...

YUM

If I were you I would PM Nautica...He seems like he know his shit when it comes to this type of stuff.

Good Luck Bro....

StrongIsland (former College Football Player)

sorry for the confusion guys the winny is IP and it is oral and i do mean 100 mg a day of prop. How do you guys feel about adding some fina at like 50-75 mg per day for the weeks 4-8

i just bumped a great post for you, its called "steroids for athletes." its at the top, check it out...

I played college ball and I think the best thing to take is SUSPENSION. Prop. is good too. I would not mess with the fina as its detection times are somewhat varied in opinion. Winny might be a gamble too, but since you just got tested and it is highly unlikely you will get picked anytime soon--I say why not? Dbol has something like a 5 week detection time also. Suspension is the best in my opinion. Are you a LB (I'm just guessing 'cause your stats)? If so, I think you posses good size as it is, and would not want to get too much heavier as it would hinder your speed. But if you're a skinny DE I'd say dbol and suspension!

4545 said:
sorry for the confusion guys the winny is IP and it is oral and i do mean 100 mg a day of prop. How do you guys feel about adding some fina at like 50-75 mg per day for the weeks 4-8

Could be good... How many cycles have you done?

YUM

Top Bottom