Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food sensitivity and intolerance tests

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
This is something often over looked but very important. If you are experiencing gas, bloating, stomach discomfort etc after a meal, something isn't right and your body isn't digesting the food properly.

Up until now, I just used the 'elimination' method to see what foods worked well with my body. I would eat a meal and then evaluate how I felt after. Just through trial and error I found that broccoli and coniferous vegetables really make me gassy and feel bloated. For the most part my digestion is really good.

A naturopathic doctor I am good friends with (she actually came on the Evolutionary.org podcast) recommended that I get a professional food allergy/sensitivity test done. It's pretty expensive ($250) but I am going to give it a shot and see what the test says. I'll keep everyone updated on whether or not I feel like it was worth the money.

Here is a link to what the test will be testing for: http://meridianvalleylab.com/E-95

According to her, a lot of bodybuilders she works with have sensitivities to egg whites and whey. I am curious to see if I do. That would sure throw a 180 at my current diet as I eat both of those foods daily.

A great point here is that if you don't feel good...whether it be from food supplements, AAS or other...listen to your body. It is telling you that it doesn't like what you are putting in it.

Top Bottom