Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Food bender today. Loving it.

jnevin

New member
7:00 6 eggs, package of turkey bacon, cottage cheese, & 2 pieces whole grain toast for breakfast. Started innocently enough.

11:00 boss' birthday and they had pulled pork sammiches. I had 4 and chips. Delicious salty chips.

2:00 left work because I didn't feel like being there. Came home and ate 1.5 boxes of rigattoni with oil, garlic, fresh basil, and sweet tomatoes.

Just now had a tub of cottage cheese and a thing of peanut M&M's.

I'll be beerbonging some metamucil shortly.
 
the main thingi miss since i started eating clean is those pasta squares that have food in them, like beefs, mushrooms, and cheeses, i wonde rif they have healthy versions of that
 
yummy metamucil
 
SublimeZM said:
the main thingi miss since i started eating clean is those pasta squares that have food in them, like beefs, mushrooms, and cheeses, i wonde rif they have healthy versions of that


You can get whole wheat pasta or just make your own using wonton wrappers.
 
SublimeZM said:
the main thingi miss since i started eating clean is those pasta squares that have food in them, like beefs, mushrooms, and cheeses, i wonde rif they have healthy versions of that



Pasta Squares?


Fucking Ravioli? DId you just call them 'Those Pasta Squaras that have food in them' ????
 
jnevin said:
7:00 6 eggs, package of turkey bacon, cottage cheese, & 2 pieces whole grain toast for breakfast. Started innocently enough.

11:00 boss' birthday and they had pulled pork sammiches. I had 4 and chips. Delicious salty chips.

2:00 left work because I didn't feel like being there. Came home and ate 1.5 boxes of rigattoni with oil, garlic, fresh basil, and sweet tomatoes.

Just now had a tub of cottage cheese and a thing of peanut M&M's.

I'll be beerbonging some metamucil shortly.


pulled pork :p
 
SublimeZM said:
them shits are good


I've been known to eat a whole bag of cheese ravioli with some oil, garlic, and sage. There's an eye-talian grocer near me that make their own. Sooo fakland good.
 
SublimeZM said:
them shits are good


There is a thing in St.Louis called 'Toasted Ravioli'...

It's Ravioli's breaded and deep fried. Holy Fuck it's good shit.


The Best.

Since I grew up with it, I assumed everyone knew about it. But everyone that visits is shocked by it.. they want to bring it back to wherever...
 
jh1 said:
There is a thing in St.Louis called 'Toasted Ravioli'...

It's Ravioli's breaded and deep fried. Holy Fuck it's good shit.


The Best.

Since I grew up with it, I assumed everyone knew about it. But everyone that visits is shocked by it.. they want to bring it back to wherever...


They have it here, and I had it in Rhode Island. I love those things.
 
FriendlyCanadian said:
wtf is pulled pork?

I'm sort of assuming it's pork that's so good they just pull it off?

no??


Pulled pork is marinated pork that's slow cooked over a charcoal or wood fire. It gets so tender, it pretty much falls apart. You just pull the meat apart and make sandwiches. Good shit.
 
pulled pork
ravioli
YUMMY

Where are the brownies and ice cream, though, to round out this indulgence?
 
jnevin said:
Pulled pork is marinated pork that's slow cooked over a charcoal or wood fire. It gets so tender, it pretty much falls apart. You just pull the meat apart and make sandwiches. Good shit.

Mmm that's kinda what I thought, sounds like you had a great day bro.

haha.

Mmmm food.
 
heatherrae said:
pulled pork
ravioli
YUMMY

Where are the brownies and ice cream, though, to round out this indulgence?


I have homemade choc chip cookies and a pint of miny cookies and cream in the freezer. I'm going to feel hung over tomorrow.
 
Oh yeah, also, they usually pour BBQ sauce all over the pulled pork. DAMN, it is SOOOO GOOOD.

Jnev, the dessert sounds good too. I only have sugar free popsicles here right now. I'm trying to slow down a little.
 
jnevin said:
I have homemade choc chip cookies and a pint of miny cookies and cream in the freezer. I'm going to feel hung over tomorrow.


Wait.

Homemade cookies?

Who made them?
 
heatherrae said:
Oh yeah, also, they usually pour BBQ sauce all over the pulled pork. DAMN, it is SOOOO GOOOD.

Jnev, the dessert sounds good too. I only have sugar free popsicles here right now. I'm trying to slow down a little.

The only sweets I've been having lately is fat free/ sugar free pudding. Aspartame is all I taste anymore when I eat it.
 
ksharp01 said:
what?? how in the hell do you do that???


oh shit....nevermind, I really don't want or need to know.

They dip it in batter and deep fry it and put icecream on it. It just seems like overkill to me.
 
Stefka said:
Have any of you guys ever seen a deep fried snickers bar?
They sell those and deep fried twinkies at the Octoberfest in Cincinnati. I didn't even look at those though. As much as a junk food junkie and sweat tooth as I am, that even seemed over the top and revolting to me.
 
heatherrae said:
They sell those and deep fried twinkies at the Octoberfest in Cincinnati. I didn't even look at those though. As much as a junk food junkie and sweat tooth as I am, that even seemed over the top and revolting to me.

Seriously. Who the hell thought of that?
 
I feel like hammered shit today, like I was drinking foofy drinks or some shit. The flax meal shakes and oatmeal are ruining me. Why did I do this?
 
jnevin said:
I feel like hammered shit today, like I was drinking foofy drinks or some shit. The flax meal shakes and oatmeal are ruining me. Why did I do this?
self destructive to release your inner depression.

next time try hitting your penis with a hammer
 
SublimeZM said:
self destructive to release your inner depression.

next time try hitting your penis with a hammer


Self destructive would have been a fifth of crown and an 8-ball. This was just a delicious cheat day.
 
sheesh...jnev- you're gonna get fat.

I had Hibatchi grilled chicken and veggies last night and again for lunch today (left overs)
 
feisty11975 said:
sheesh...jnev- you're gonna get fat.

I had Hibatchi grilled chicken and veggies last night and again for lunch today (left overs)


Too late.
 
feisty11975 said:
sheesh...jnev- you're gonna get fat.

I had Hibatchi grilled chicken and veggies last night and again for lunch today (left overs)
why the fuck did you have to say the hibatchi, that reminded me of osmething IP would say tryin to sound all tight and shit
 
SublimeZM said:
why the fuck did you have to say the hibatchi, that reminded me of osmething IP would say tryin to sound all tight and shit



like.... 'Ravioli'....

LOL...
 
feisty11975 said:
sheesh...jnev- you're gonna get fat.

I had Hibatchi grilled chicken and veggies last night and again for lunch today (left overs)


It was just one day. I finished it off with grilled chicken and lima beans and then a whey shake with flax meal before bed. I'm holding water today like a muthafucka though.

JH1... :finger:
 
jnevin said:
It was just one day. I finished it off with grilled chicken and lima beans and then a whey shake with flax meal before bed. I'm holding water today like a muthafucka though.

JH1... :finger:

I don't know how you ate or drank anything else after all that. I would have been puking in the nearest toilet.
 
feisty11975 said:
I don't know how you ate or drank anything else after all that. I would have been puking in the nearest toilet.


I eat a lot every day, it's just really clean. That left me feeling septic though. There were garlic ghosts all over the house from that pasta.
 
jnevin said:
7:00 6 eggs, package of turkey bacon, cottage cheese, & 2 pieces whole grain toast for breakfast. Started innocently enough.

11:00 boss' birthday and they had pulled pork sammiches. I had 4 and chips. Delicious salty chips.

2:00 left work because I didn't feel like being there. Came home and ate 1.5 boxes of rigattoni with oil, garlic, fresh basil, and sweet tomatoes.

Just now had a tub of cottage cheese and a thing of peanut M&M's.

I'll be beerbonging some metamucil shortly.

and exactly how many times a day do you take a dump?
 
patsfan1379 said:
and exactly how many times a day do you take a dump?


Four so far today. Just had a huge coffee, so I'm sure I'll manage another shortly. Thanks for asking.
 
yum I had greek today...I'm sure my customers will love my garlic breath but should fit in with most of them having bo!!!
chicken gyros and salad ... yummy!!
 
ksharp01 said:
yum I had greek today...I'm sure my customers will love my garlic breath but should fit in with most of them having bo!!!
chicken gyros and salad ... yummy!!

Get lost attention whore - there's men talking here.
 
Top Bottom