Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu during Anavar Cycle

Lex465

Hi guys, needing your opinion on this. It's my 2nd week on Anavar Cycle which is due after 6 weeks. However since Sunday, I've contracted flu and I've been taking medications. However, I have concerns if, in some way, Var could affect the medications I've been taking.

Do you think I should stop taking Var until I'm well or just continue taking it. Thanks.

lower dose a bit and keep rolling. Flue will pass in a few days. The meds you are taking are prob hurting more then helping anyway.

Yeah, thanks. I've been taking 40mg. Would 20mg be enough for a day?

Bro 40 or 20mg a day. WTF ?? U will not see to much from using var at 40mg ed for 6 weeks anyway. Lower the dosage and take ur multi vits and vit c. Not run around and tress at home. And stay away from the gym. Hopfully u will be back on track in no time. Gl bro :D

Oh ok, I'm taking 20mg a day. Hopefully I'll recover soon.

So is 40mg too low? I though this is some standard or something. Though I've read that 60mg to 80mg is good too.

Bro 40 or 20mg a day. WTF ?? U will not see to much from using var at 40mg ed for 6 weeks anyway. Lower the dosage and take ur multi vits and vit c. Not run around and tress at home. And stay away from the gym. Hopfully u will be back on track in no time. Gl bro :D

Top Bottom