Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flexor carpi ulnaris tendonitis

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I have this and it is a huge pain to do butterflies or bicep curls. very common in tennis players, gymnasts and weight lifters.

its a pain on the insides of your forearms (if you have your palm up its on the pinkie side of the forearm towards the middle)

anyone have this before? what did u do to solve this problem?

its basically shin splints in your forearms.. I found some VERY OLD threads about this on here dating from 2001 but I wanted to see if the new crew today experienced this also

Last edited:
What to do for tendonitis? sarms, of course. All my many forms of tendonitis are gone since I have been on the sarms.

Seriously, tendonitis is tough. If it is bad, stretching will only make it worse as tendons are slow to heal. Stretching will make those multiple tears worsen and inflame. Rest is the only way with some rehab exercises. Slowly move back into stretching, but do not overdo it as you could re-tear the tendons.

A lot of people stretch past what they should and, actually run the risk of causing damage- especially when coming back from an injury. I find when I am bouncing back from an injury. stretching, not to my max, and often is the best help. A little in the am when I get up ( a very little). Then I stretch throughout the day. If I am exercising through an injury (never really a good idea) I keep the intensity low and stretch a lot throughout the exercise with a good post exercise cool down/stretch.

Good luck- tendonitis sucks and never really seems to go away.

Oh yeah, did I mention sarms.

are you guys sure sarms is the best solution? i only ask cause this may not be joint pain, i'm not sure if what I am describing is joint problems, tendon problems, muscle problems or what... all i know is what i wrote above, its the flexor carpi ulnaris area.

if yo think sarms is the best solution how much should I take for this problem? per day? eod? and for how long? i hear joint point should go away within a few days.

I battled it in my wrist for 4 months, and did everything. I was ready to go have tendon release surgery, but tried the new ultrasound-guided cortisone injections... My wife took this video: YouTube - Wrist tendon injection pt. 1.AVI SUCCESS! It was 99% recovered almost overnight. It hurts a bit while it's being done, but it's worth it. I'm going back next week to have it done again as a preventive measure, although there's no pain whatsoever now. Been back on my lifting routine for 2 weeks now, like nothing ever happened!

Charles

I battled it in my wrist for 4 months, and did everything. I was ready to go have tendon release surgery, but tried the new ultrasound-guided cortisone injections... My wife took this video: YouTube - Wrist tendon injection pt. 1.AVI SUCCESS! It was 99% recovered almost overnight. It hurts a bit while it's being done, but it's worth it. I'm going back next week to have it done again as a preventive measure, although there's no pain whatsoever now. Been back on my lifting routine for 2 weeks now, like nothing ever happened!

Charles

lord have mercy. but if it worked then I will give it a shot if this situation worsens. thanks for the vid.

what kind of doc specializes in this? the docs in my area are horrible, I will have to probably travel a bit to find one who can do this for me.

Steve, I wasn't necessarily being serious about sarms. However, I have tendonitis in my elbow that can flare up to the point that I can't even do push-ups. Ever since I stated sarms it has not flared up.

When I was investigating whether I wanted to do sarms, I had another guy tell me it helped his tendonitis as well.

Now, I do think that once I am done sarms, my tendonitis will come back, but only time will tell.

That ultrasound-guided cortisone seems like the ticket if you can find a good doc.

kx250, how long is that suppose to last. I see you said you are going back for preventative- is that suppose to be the end of it?

Top Bottom