Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

fleetwood mac = the sick

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
these guys are fucking rad. just listening to a burn a friend made of them, i never knew they were this good. good weed smoking pondering music
 
Gambino said:
these guys are fucking rad. just listening to a burn a friend made of them, i never knew they were this good. good weed smoking pondering music


The guitar player is amazing
 
stevie knicks is awesome
 
Gold dust woman is my fave. but yeah, lots of great stuff, not nearly played enough.
 
humantarget said:
Gold dust woman is my fave. but yeah, lots of great stuff, not nearly played enough.

That's a good thing, they're a group I'm suprised hasn't sold out to Nokia and Cingular commercials. What the hell is the name of that one song where the guitar player is fingerpicking with both hands and singing at the same time? There's a live clip of it I'm going to search for.
 
Back when Fleetwood Mac was a blues band, they were pretty good. The Bob Welch years were so-so, and the Buckingham/Nicks version of Fleetwood Mac was horrid, just horrid.
 
Mr. dB said:
Buckingham/Nicks version of Fleetwood Mac was horrid, just horrid.

Rumours produced more #1 singles than any previous album. The Buckingham/Nicks version of FM was great. Fleetwood Mac. Tusk. Tango in the Night. The Dance.

One of America's most successful Rock/Pop bands of all time.
 
Mr. dB said:
Back when Fleetwood Mac was a blues band, they were pretty good. The Bob Welch years were so-so, and the Buckingham/Nicks version of Fleetwood Mac was horrid, just horrid.

Nope
 
Mr. dB said:
Back when Fleetwood Mac was a blues band, they were pretty good. The Bob Welch years were so-so, and the Buckingham/Nicks version of Fleetwood Mac was horrid, just horrid.

so fm was a band before stevie nicks? i did not know that...this burn only has her voice on vocals, fucking sick though
 
Longhorn85 said:
Rumours produced more #1 singles than any previous album. The Buckingham/Nicks version of FM was great. Fleetwood Mac. Tusk. Tango in the Night. The Dance.

One of America's most successful Rock/Pop bands of all time.

And the Cutlass Supreme was one of the most successful American cars of all time.

Stats mean nothing in art.
 
i dont see the talent in fleetwood mac...with the exception of nix's voice and some guitarwork,,,most of it is just horrid. for example, that other female singer (not nix)..her voice is awful,,just downright cheesy...and some of the songwriting is atrocious

JMHO,,sorry to rant...lol
 
flex229 said:
i dont see the talent in fleetwood mac...with the exception of nix's voice and some guitarwork,,,most of it is just horrid. for example, that other female singer (not nix)..her voice is awful,,just downright cheesy...and some of the songwriting is atrocious

JMHO,,sorry to rant...lol

I loathe Fleetwood Mac, but I don't deny their talent. They're all consummate professionals. And the Christine McVie songs are the only ones I can tolerate.
 
Christine McVie,,that's her name...she literally makes me nauseated when i hear her sing..

Nix is so much better, IMO.

Mr. dB said:
I loathe Fleetwood Mac, but I don't deny their talent. They're all consummate professionals. And the Christine McVie songs are the only ones I can tolerate.
 
I urge to all fleetwood mac friends and foes to downlod this track, if you don't like them you will after hearing the talent involved. ONE guitarist, singing at the SAME FUCKING TIME, check it out:

FleetwoodMac-BigLove(LindsayBuckingham,Live,Acoustic
 
If I could turn the page
In time then I’d rearrange just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn’t find a way
So I’ll settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

Although I’m not making plans
I hope that you understand there’s a reason why
Close your, close your, close your eyes

No more broken hearts
We’re better off apart let’s give it a try
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

If I could turn the page
In time then I’d rearrange just a day or two
Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn’t find a way
So I’ll settle for one day to believe in you
Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me, tell me lies)



A perfect pop song.
 
pdaddy said:
I urge to all fleetwood mac friends and foes to downlod this track, if you don't like them you will after hearing the talent involved. ONE guitarist, singing at the SAME FUCKING TIME, check it out:

FleetwoodMac-BigLove(LindsayBuckingham,Live,Acoustic

That song is great live on The Dance and studio version on Tango in the Night.

No denying his talent.
 
The Roots of Fleetwood Mac came from blues music.

Jonh McVie and Mick (Crazy) Fleetwood used to play with John Mayall, one of the greatest rock blums albums that I´ve ever heard Blues Breakers featuring Eric Clapton.
was a masterpiece.

They use as guitarrist a replacement of Eric Clapton in John Mayall´s Band

Peter Greenbaum also know as Peter Green.

The original lineup was jhon Mcvie Mick Fleetwood Peter Green and i dón remember the name of the other guitar player.

For Some people if PETER GREEN wasn´t be a Junkie back in the lates Sixties Peter Green could probably been considered one of the best guitar players better even than Clapton.

But he became a junkie He wrote one of the most amazing rock songs BLACK MAGIC WOMAN, THat a bit lately was performed by SANTANA
 
Top Bottom