Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil

ALY

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE FLAX SEED OIL SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU WITH? DOES IT HELP GIVE YOU ENERGY?

ALY -

Use the search button - I just found 225 threads that mention flax seed oil. You will probably find some good stuff on the diet board as well.

I went to the health food store and they gave me a sheet w/all the facts about flax seed oil...I will try and find it or if you have a health store near you, Im sure they have info...you can purchase it there too!

I do not find that it gives me energy...It is a "healthy" fat that your body needs...It helps w/many other things as well...lemme get to lookin

Aly,
In addition to the search Sassy suggested, you can find lots of info on healthy fats at massquanitities.com page and Udo Erasmus' page (udoerasmus.com). :)

Flax oil (or some type of Omega 3 fats) definitely should be a must-have on eveyone's supplement list. Good fats like Omega 3's are necessary to burn the bad fat. They also help with lots of other things such as heart health, depression, skin, hair, etc. Also, since it is a fat, it burns more slowly and prevents hunger pangs.

Top Bottom