Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flavor of the Month, Flavor of the Week, Flavor of the Day

Alrighty. I wanted to do this as soon as I saw the thread, but I actually had to work at work today. :lmao:

(1) What is your favorite body part to train and/or Favorite Lift?
Legs!! Squats are my current fav.

(2) Why do you make it a point to train? What’s in it for you!?
1) I enjoy it! 2) I want to be a better me! and 3) Why wouldn't I? :p

(3) Do you have a Favorite Meal? Lets hear it! Healthy AND the cheat preferences!
Healthy - homemade cinnamon raisin bars! :p
Cheat - any kind of dessert imaginable

(4) Do you need to listen to music when you train? Why or why not?
Cardio, yes. Weights, no. I lift with hubby, so my iPod stays at home. There is always a crappy radio station playing at the gym, though. hehe

(5) What do you like to listen to while training?
Loud, angry music, or pop crap... which is funny, since I don't really like pop music when I'm not doing cardio.

(6) Do you have an IPOD, walkman, MP3, etc?
iPod Shuffle... old school :)

(7) How many pills do you take a day?
err.. 2-6, depending on the number of fish oil caps a day (if any)

(8) Do you have a favorite supplement? Vitamin? Top 3 & Why?
for now, only a multi... boring!

(9) What annoys you MOST about training?
People who leave their shit on equipment that they aren't even using. Put your sweatshirt/jacket in the locker room, not on the bench. Duh!

(10) How many days a week do you train? Times a day? For how long?
3-5 depending on hubby's b-ball schedule (not counting cardio)

(11) How much cardio do you REALLY do?
Really? Maybe 3 20 minute sessions. I usually aim for more like 5, but it doesn't happen. :lmao:

(12) Do you feel bad about treating yourself to good food for a reward/cheat? Why or why not?
Yes. I go overboard. I'm a binger.

(13) What fast food restaurant/food do you prefer?
Tough one... I guess Wendy's Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe.

(14) Beverage of choice? Regular and/or Alcohol.
water, teas, Diet Coke, all alcohol.

(15) On a scale from 1-10 how competitive are you?
-2 LOL!

(16) Receive compliments from other members/trainers/staff at the gym? Critique? How does it make you feel?
It makes me feel good, of course!... a little self conscious, though.

(17) What do you like to work out in?
free t-shirts and basketball shorts, sweat pants, or yoga pants... you all make me feel like a slob with your cute sounding workout attire. :lmao:

(18) Meaning behind your tattoos, if any? What would you like to get? Why?
Chinese character for strength: In remembrance of my mom passing away when I was in high school of cancer. Until then, I didn't realize how much I could actually handle/how strong I was. Genie lamp on inner wrist: I designed it myself because my name is Genie. Ouroboros on right shoulder: I like what it means, and I drew it myself.

(19) What would you change most about your gym if you had the final say?
I would make it bigger. There is one of each piece of equipment, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the best gym in town. Lots of members = lots of times whatever I want to use is in use by someone else.

(20) Have you ever stopped to help someone, offer advice or your opinion without being asked? (i.e. think ¼ rep squatter/leg presser)
Nope. I'm too shy, and I don't want people thinking, "Oh, wtf does she know?" :lmao: If someone looks like they're going to hurt themselves I get hubby to tell them. hehe

(21) Favorite show RIGHT NOW?!?! I watch WAY too much tv. I guess Nip/Tuck would be my fav.

Top Bottom